Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are no ugly women

because to them a 5/10 guy is ugly while a 3/10 female is pretty. They don't realize that they basically have no standards for women other than "don't be fat".

There are very ugly women out there.

He is correct, I rarely see ugly women when I am outside, but he forgets to mention that this is due to makeup (aka fakeup). It is crazy how much a little foundation can raise the attractiveness of a foid.

They exist but their SMV is sky high

There are very ugly women out there.

Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121659 AM
Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121327 AM
Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121300 AM
Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121251 AM
Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121429 AM

Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121443 AM
Screen Shot 2021 03 13 at 121521 AM

outside i see normie women with 5'7 at height

This thing was married twice
3BF6D1B7 5FD4 40E3 A223 5D26D7B045A8

the reality is the vast majority of women may as well be 10/10's to all men b/c the male sex drive will drive men to incredible lows just to satisfy their lustful needs.

It's so fucking over man

the reality is the vast majority of women may as well be 10/10's to all men b/c the male sex drive will drive men to incredible lows just to satisfy their lustful needs.

It's so fucking over man
Pumping and dumping isn't the same as marrying.

And IncelTear users claim they aren't cucks.

Pumping and dumping isn't the same as marrying.
i agree, but these foids still get massive ego boosts from receiving validation from men better looking than them, so they think themselves as 10/10's b/c men create that.

i agree, but these foids still get massive ego boosts from receiving validation from men better looking than them, so they think themselves as 10/10's b/c men create that.
We need to knock those ugly whores down to reality.

We need to knock those ugly whores down to reality.
how much better and more equal our world would be if that was the case, but it's in normie men's nature to simp i'm afraid

how much better and more equal our world would be if that was the case, but it's in normie men's nature to simp i'm afraid
Cucks need to be made fun of and shamed more, until they realize their behavior dries pussy instead of moisturizes it.

cucks and hypergamous women need to be

giphy.gif

in roblox

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back