Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are destroying young men's self esteem

:yes:

It's very reaffirming to know you're not alone and that there's other people in your boat. If I didn't have access to incel communities, I probably would have roped years ago. The shame, loneliness and humiliation would have been too much.
Yep. Same here. Having people you can relate to and openly talk about this with is priceless

Right it’s incels and not the lookist society that men grow up in thus making it hard for men short, or ugly, or god forbid both.

do they know that incels can't really lower the self esteem of sexhavers? :lul:

Downdoooot
Atp Tour Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Incels just point out womens preferences. How are incels the ones destroying mens self-esteems by pointing out what women actually prefer?

Its actually the women destroying men's self-esteems. Any guy can go on tinder and see the reality for what it is.

Almost like women can't accept any responsibility for their own actions. But that doesn't shock me

Kind of reminds me of Copernicus. Just point out the reality for how it actually is, and retards who want to believe otherwise will crush you by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Look at any incel-esque subreddit, forum or post and you will see incels bringing each other down.
Well, look at any IncelTears post and you will see ITs doing an even better job at that.

CAN FOR ONCE JUST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES FOIDS TAKE THE BLAME FOR THEMSELVES?

you can show a guy that has been beaten up everyday for his entire life, left with nerve damage from beatings with baseball bats and scars from razor blades and knifes. A man that has been kicked out of higher education he barely got a scholarship for, all for looking "creepy". A man that was laughed at for confessing his interest in a woman, he did not understand "she was out of his league". All this by normies everyday members of society, yet incels is why his self esteem is shit. somehow a group or "ideology" he barely heard of until a few years ago is the cause of his non existent self esteem after 20-30 years of life.

This site build self esteem, this site gives outcasts a sense of being understood not alone in this world with his experience, this site give what little a true loser hated by society could hope for.

When normie maggots blame this site for non-existent self esteem, i understand why some go ER.

yes god and his demons are trying to open the Way so that they can transport between worlds and find the god above god

but yaldabaoth shall never truly see the transcendent realm of the god above god
We must god proof the continent. Get your Bible and get your cat fur and incel tears we are God proofing the planet

no self esteem for sub 5s