Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are no true pedos on incel forums

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
There are no pedos among incels. It's a meme born from the will to hate incels. What's the thing that normies hate most? Pedophiles. But honestly how many incels would rather fuck a 9 year old girl than the same girl at age 13-15? Because that's how a pedo mind works irl. A legit pedophile has an inability or at least a difficulty to get aroused by sexual dimorphism. He would for example, not watch hentai cause the bodies are too feminine. That's why most pedos are bisexuals and they would rather have sex with a 9 year old pretty boy chadlet than with a 15 year old stacy with wide hips and big tits. They belong in the same place of trannies, cuckolds and female worshippers: the oven.

Even Cuck Hansen can't call his program "how to catch a pedophile" and has to use the unscientific term "predator" just to destroy the lives of lonely men with normal attraction towards teenagers.

there aren't pedos here

The funny part of "To Catch a Predator" is that they are not even children's images that are being shared. They are adults. Some of them are sickos but some of them seem semi-normal.

I'm not attracted to teenagers. I don't find most teenagers to look much like women or act like adults. I think most people mature a lot when they escape their parents. The reason why 18 is considered adult in the west is because that is the Catholic doctrine. Most people don't know that.

There are no pedos among incels. It's a meme born from the will to hate incels. What's the thing that normies hate most? Pedophiles.
Normies don't actually hate pedophiles because if they did they would deal with the Jewish problem and stop the sexual abuse of young boys via circumcision+metzitza.

Normies just want to virtue signal and fear being othered via the passionate minority who actually want to protect kids, so the LARP at caring about stuff like pedophilia but only aim their ire wherever the MSM tells them to and don't think for themselves to recognize the obvious and most severe and degenerate form of institutionalized pedophilia that has been staring them in the face for over a thousand years of the Jews living amongst them in "Judeo-Christian" society.

But honestly how many incels would rather fuck a 9 year old girl than the same girl at age 13-15? Because that's how a pedo mind works irl.
Incorrect, pedophiles want to fuck small boys.

Preferring prepubescent girls over midpubescent girls is korephilia v parthenophilia

13yo girls are definitely closer to ready for balls-deep insemination than 9yo, whatever your aesthetic preferences you can be wise enough to realize that and loving enough to enforce them

A legit pedophile has an inability or at least a difficulty to get aroused by sexual dimorphism. He would for example, not watch hentai cause the bodies are too feminine.
You're making some strange generalizations about 'hentai', that shit runs a very wide variety.
Bara-on-Bara yaoi is also 'hentai' for example and there is nothing feminine about that.

That's why most pedos are bisexuals and they would rather have sex with a 9 year old pretty boy chadlet than with a 15 year old stacy with wide hips and big tits.
I don't agree with you.
All pedophiles are attracted to small boys but I don't know what % of them like girls too.
I see no reason to assume any higher-than-normal amount of so-called boylovers would also be into pussy of ANY age.

In fact there is a proven fixation for large breasts among homosexuals so I expect a lot of them simultaneously fuck little boys and big tiddy women and for some reason are disgusted by the ideal pettanko loli who is prime waifu material because they are only attracted to unwholesome things like sodomy and hermaphroditic pregnant chimeras.

They belong in the same place of trannies, cuckolds and female worshippers: the oven.
Cuckold simply means your wife cheated on you, why would I punish a guy for that?

You're probably thinking of cuck fetishists who get off on the idea, but they are not truly cuckolds they are pseudo-cuckold LARPers.

I created term "biddy" for them as they emulate cebidae behavior and do the bidding of women.

You're not a cuckold if you're actually aware of and consenting to your wife fucking Tyrone any more than you're a victim of assault if you agree to get into a cage fight.

Even Cuck Hansen can't call his program "how to catch a pedophile" and has to use the unscientific term "predator" just to destroy the lives of lonely men with normal attraction towards teenagers.
Neither term is scientific and Hansen's use of "predator", however inaccurate, is still closer to accurate than pedophile since at least his term is gender-neutral and he's not using a term related to homosexuality to describe heterosexual behaviors.

It's ITcuck propaganda

It's ITcuck propaganda
DrPizza

why can't I find the chat logs from this guy, who was that guy following this shit?

The funny part of "To Catch a Predator" is that they are not even children's images that are being shared. They are adults. Some of them are sickos but some of them seem semi-normal.

I'm not attracted to teenagers. I don't find most teenagers to look much like women or act like adults. I think most people mature a lot when they escape their parents. The reason why 18 is considered adult in the west is because that is the Catholic doctrine. Most people don't know that.
18 being an adult is catholic doctrine? where does it say that?

high IQ
Just because you like BMWs, that doesn't mean that you like BMWs only. You can also like other cars too. You are only a -phile if you are fixated on a certain taste exclusively.

Pedo incels are copers. They cope by not being able to fuck, because they are only attracted to little kids JFL

All pedos are chads and normies anyway, and don't forget there is lots of foids are pedos as well, incels only says these things as cringe, they are not going to actually carry it out

Pedo-hysteria in the West is totally out of control. I'm not a pedo, I'm not attracted to small boys or girls but because I'm attracted to boobs and teen girls usually develop tits long before 18 y.o., normgroids would call me 'a pedo' :feelsclown:.

Foot lovers are weird!

Pedo-hysteria in the West is totally out of control. I'm not a pedo, I'm not attracted to small boys or girls but because I'm attracted to boobs and teen girls usually develop tits long before 18 y.o., normgroids would call me 'a pedo' :feelsclown:.
I heard about a 47 year old man who was dating a woman half his age at the job he worked at. He didn't say how old she was, but if it's "half his age", ill guess between 24 and 27. He said that the older women at his job absolutely hate him. They look at him like he's the devil incarnate.

I would bet that those women have called him a pedophile.