Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are no TRUE leftist men srs

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
All so called leftist men would instantly turn into right-wingers if they believed it would get them laid. They only buy into leftist bullshit because they either have incel tier looks and think being a soyboy will increase their changes with women, or because they are fakes like Micheal Moore who pretend to be left wing while living in a giant mansion where they exploit migrants working for them for 2$ a hour.

All men, when given ideals circumstances (tall, good looking, high earning potential etc), are right-wing. Period. And don't give me bullshit examples of rich tall good looking leftists since 90+% of them are actually fakes (see above point about Micheal Moore. Granted he isn't actually looking but you get the point).

If you are a man and you buy into leftist dogma, then you do so as a form of cope. No exceptions.

Last edited:
Everything is a cope if you are not able to fulfil your biological imperative to breed tbh

extremely low iq

All so called leftist men would instantly turn into conservatives if they believed it would get them laid. They only buy into leftist bullshit because they either have incel tier looks and think being a soyboy will increase their changes with women, or because they are fakes like Micheal Moore who pretend to be left wing while living in a giant mansion where they exploit migrants working for them for 2$ a hour.

All men, when given ideals circumstances (tall, good looking, high earning potential etc), are right-wing. Period. And don't give me bullshit examples of rich tall good looking leftists since 90+% of them are actually fakes (see above point about Micheal Moore. Granted he isn't actually looking but you get the point).

If you are a man and you buy into leftist dogma, then you do so as a form of cope. No exceptions.
This post is kind of low IQ. Conservatism is by definition a desire to preserve the status quo, so if you're enjoying an especially favorable status quo, then of course you'd want to preserve it.

Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
-C. S. Lewis

There is no objective morality, only egoism.

This post is kind of low IQ. Conservatism is by definition a desire to preserve the status quo, so if you're enjoying an especially favorable status quo, then of course you'd want to preserve it.

I edited my OP to change the word conservative to right-wing.

Your views are centered around what is the best path for you to get your dick wet

You are the copers. Name me even just a single upside to being a leftist if you are a high value man.

JFL if you are incel and are liberal/left leaning.

You can say the same for right wingers

All men, when given ideals circumstances (tall, good looking, high earning potential etc), are right-wing. QUOTE]
Careful, there is a bit of Chad's cum on your chin that you didn't manage to swallow

Phenomenal cope.

How? If I'm wrong, then tell me then, what are the upsides of being a leftist high value man? If you have good looks, high status, and lots of money, what are the perks of being a leftist?

How? If I'm wrong, then tell me then, what are the upsides of being a leftist high value man? If you have good looks, high status, and lots of money, what are the perks of being a leftist?
Foids like you more if you're a normie and share their leftist beliefs, it makes them feel validated and approved off which feeds into their narcissism and vanity.

Foids like you more if you're a normie and share their leftist beliefs, it makes them feel validated and approved off which feeds into their narcissism and vanity.

Untrue. Foids like chads regardless of their believes. And what does "like" mean anyway? Do you mean "like" as in "won't call the cops" or "like" as in "want to fuck you"?

Completely agree. Soys aside, left wing chads (celebrities) are just using it to make more money (which is actually very capitalist)

That would be true if it wasn't for low T soyboys and faggots.

No person who is a liberal is a "man." They're all fucking faggots and short blue haired landwhale dike feminazis or skinny edgey hipster type bitches

I agree with you on leftists but conservatives are cucks as well... they always talk about defending women's rights and cracking down on people who harm women, in a vain attempt to win over femoid voters. Even most Trump-supporters will not be openly misogynistic and will kiss a woman's ass, they donate huge amounts of money to people like Lauren Southern or that black foid who recently scammed them 150k while they ignore struggling conservative males. All this points to them having similar principles as leftists, maybe just slightly less pussy-whipped.

Only some very hardcore far-right wingers are openly against women's rights and don't give a fuck about what women think about them, so I can respect them, because they aren't kissing women's asses in the hopes they can get to sniff her pussy.