Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are no pure, good, foids anymore

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
I was going through my things and I found a class photo of the preschool I went to and decided to stalk all the foids from it just to see what became of them. Pretty much every single one of them is the typical gross slut now from what I found online. Lots of partying, drinking, tons of makeup, and chad only of course. For the hell of it I also googled the foids from a bunch of kids reality shows I used to watch (was huge fan of the show In Real Life on ytv, will be amazed if anyone here knows what that is) and it's the same thing pretty much.

Every woman is a disgusting evil whore. My younger brother is in high school now and the foids at his school look like 26 year old HR roasties already. And even if there are pure, nice ones somehow, it's still only the Chadest of Chads only since AWALT and chad would actually want them as a gf. It's so fucking over :feelsrope:

I was going through my things and I found a class photo of the preschool I went to and decided to stalk all the foids from it just to see what became of them. Pretty much every single one of them is the typical gross slut now from what I found online. Lots of partying, drinking, tons of makeup, and chad only of course. For the hell of it I also googled the foids from a bunch of kids reality shows I used to watch (was huge fan of the show In Real Life on ytv, will be amazed if anyone here knows what that is) and it's the same thing pretty much.

Every woman is a disgusting evil whore. My younger brother is in high school now and the foids at his school look like 26 year old HR roasties already. And even if there are pure, nice ones somehow, it's still only the Chadest of Chads only since AWALT and chad would actually want them as a gf. It's so fucking over :feelsrope:
I googled the Aryan bully chad i went to class with, The image of him lifemogged the life out of ME! :feelsbadman:

Yea I've noticed too my old classmates (women) from high school are fat as fuck right now

There never were

yes i look back on foids from my school as i wonder about my old classmates and wow whores all of them

They only exist in anime and disney cartoons, pal

the Thousand Cock Stare is real. also my friend said the same thing about women who go to college and move out of their parent's place, they become whores

They only exist in anime and disney cartoons, pal
I remember seeing some video of Black Ops 1 release (2010) and there was this group camping out waiting for the game and it was like a mix between average white foids and just average geeky dudes. Some were probably dating. Like you'd see what I'm talking about if you just look at retro videos from like 2005-2010 or something. The foids look like foids, and they're attractive. NOW THEY'RE ALL DISGUSTING. stupid sluts

Bros online :dab:
Im online for only 10 hours, sometimes more when i need to hit a postmaxxing goal. Leaves 14 hours not online, it is over

Im online for only 10 hours, sometimes more when i need to hit a postmaxxing goal. Leaves 14 hours not online, it is over
How do you sleep with all those energy drinks your slurping bro?

How do you sleep with all those energy drinks your slurping bro?
I can sleep on energy drinks but i literally started waking up with heart palpitations. So i now at least stop 4 hours before sleep

The way i see it is that most females actually start off pure but then get into dating and pumped and dumped by assholes and since women are retarded they just keep repeating the same cycle until they find someone that does not leave after the first night and of course it will be his responsibility to deal with the baggage. I also dont check up on any girls from school days as i already know the answer.

it depends. on most of them. wellp, specifically the White Females are embarrassingly and humiliating more content with raising an animal or becoming another pet "mom" caretaker than in addition to reproducing more whites because if we face it we have too many of the other dissident races but also that they may as all western and + white women have "main character syndrome" but since intelligence and perseverance is common in correlation with kindness you would all be hard pressed : And puzzled to find any other kinder and more honest compassionate racial ethnicity other than White.

The way i see it is that most females actually start off pure but then get into dating and pumped and dumped by assholes and since women are retarded they just keep repeating the same cycle until they find someone that does not leave after the first night and of course it will be his responsibility to deal with the baggage. I also dont check up on any girls from school days as i already know the answer.
Sounds about right. They get cummed on by chad and get more disgusting looking each time they do

Foids will be foids

There were never any to begin with. "Good foids" dont exist they are not good people

the Thousand Cock Stare is real. also my friend said the same thing about women who go to college and move out of their parent's place, they become whores
Some become literal hookers lol

There never were any to begin with, dumbfuck. Now gtfo and kys

there were never pure good foids

just be first

Lots of partying, drinking, tons of makeup, and chad only of course
This is considered empowering for women now.

It's so black-pilling. As a young teen I had autistic foid friends and they were always so vivid. They would have these unique personalities and be really into art and cool geeky shit and I admired them. Then after they hit puberty they became the same basic roastie I see copy-pasted everywhere. Then they became party whores and all the time they have this weird dead fish-eyed look as if with every dick they sucked a part of their soul got sucked out too.

It's so black-pilling. As a young teen I had autistic foid friends and they were always so vivid. They would have these unique personalities and be really into art and cool geeky shit and I admired them. Then after they hit puberty they became the same basic roastie I see copy-pasted everywhere. Then they became party whores and all the time they have this weird dead fish-eyed look as if with every dick they sucked a part of their soul got sucked out too.
this world is hopeless

we get along until puberty and then being friends with foids becomes less common the more u grow as a kid

Water and also Foids are inherintally evil creatures especially in modern times always being a slut for Chad