Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no mentalcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Mentalcels don't exist , those who think they are mentalcels are just your avg incel but are coping thinking they would slay if it wasn't for their personality it's a good cope. The Idea that I am just a mentalcel that I can looksmax that I am different is cope. It's over buddyboyo.

i'm UGLY mentalcel, but if you remove my mental illnesses only thing would change that i'd be able to wagecuck, everything else will stay the same till death

:cryfeels: Incel need to cope...

They exist. Autists need to be extremely good looking.

mentalcellism is cope to a large degree

even if you ignore looks

status, standing and social resources are actual RESOURCES

you don't just create them by being NT and "not a mentalcel" and "not an autist"

you either have them, or you don't

Lol you think I'm fakecel because a foid touched my hand, not even held it?
Yes if a foid touches your hand it means a foid is willing to fuck you the said foid will be uglier than the foid who touched your hand but yes you can fuck so now fuck off fakecel

Lol you think I'm fakecel because a foid touched my hand, not even held it?
this isn't even that uncommon when you're young, once you're out of school you can go decades without being touched
Yes if a foid touches your hand it means a foid is willing to fuck you the said foid will be uglier than the foid who touched your hand but yes you can fuck so now fuck off fakecel
lol

this isn't even that uncommon when you're young, once you're out of school you can go decades without being touched
The fuck are you saying , no goods touched my hand in school the fuck is it common

The fuck are you saying , no goods touched my hand in school the fuck is it common
school is very different from adult life, in school you can even see guys get pity hugs, all that is immediately over once you've grown up, I mean I envy him but I understand that it's somewhat realistic to touch someone during your school years

school is very different from adult life, in school you can even see guys get pity hugs, all that is immediately over once you've grown up, I mean I envy him but I understand that it's somewhat realistic to touch someone during your school years
Nothing like this happened to me

i get what youre saying but there are cels out there with severe autism

Dead fish IQ post.

i'm UGLY mentalcel, but if you remove my mental illnesses only thing would change that i'd be able to wagecuck, everything else will stay the same till death

true

saying mentalcel is not real means just that person who said it never experienced serious phobia and broken mind

true

saying mentalcel is not real means just that person who said it never experienced serious phobia and broken mind
most likely OP is 5/10 in looks and never got bullied and rejected by both males and females, he will most likely receive sex from foids just as 90% of "incels" who are larpers/fakecels

You won't get laid being legit autist, unless you're extremely good looking.

Mental issues can cause inceldom. Severe autism or social anxiety exist.

They exist. Autists need to be extremely good looking.
People with moderate to severe autism yes, but high functioning artists usually waste their potential

exactly. being a "mentalcel" is the result of being facially unattractive and thus being treated like shit and left out.

Lol. What?

exactly. being a "mentalcel" is the result of being facially unattractive and thus being treated like shit and left out.
Exactly.

Mental issues can cause inceldom. Severe autism or social anxiety exist.
And inceldom can exacerbate mental issues. It's a toxic feedback cycle.

Bro. You are dead wrong if you expect women to rape all men they like.

Agreed.
Your personality can change but your physical traits can't

If your mild autism, which is mild enough to allow you to browse here and create plenty of coherent posts, is the reason you're not getting laid, chances are you wouldn't be getting laid much anyway, at least not in a great fashion or with high-quality girls.

If you're average, maybe you would be fucking some fat single moms by now without your mild autism. With tons of effort and luck, maybe one drunken decent-looking foid once in a lifetime, or maybe a cucked relationship with a non-ugly old single mom and/or landwhale.

cringe. saged.

mentalcels DO exist

No sympathy or acceptance should be given to mentalcels. They are desired by women and would get them if they didn’t hide because of severe social anxiety.

LOL if anyone thinks women want to be around some outcasted, friendsless, statusless loser. Gigacope tbh

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

No that doesn't mean they'd prefer a truecel either. It means they'll go for chad who has both looks and status. Inb4 autistic chad video gets posted

Mentalcels are a product of their genetic quality

What about Elliot Rodger?

I disagree completely to be honest. If you're mentally fucked up it doesn't matter what you look like, you're not gonna be able to have a normal life by default. It's not a coincidence that autism is such a big theme here.

Autism lowers your chances but doesn't disqualify. Genetics can still carry you.

I disagree with you. I saw a video of a low functioning autistic with a Chad face who's an incel. The guy would start hitting himself in the face if he heard loud noises he didn't recognize. Dude's definitely a mentalcel. I will try to find the video.

I posted my picture on incel selfies on reddit and was called a chad. I don't know if this was a joke or not. Most likely someone trying to be nice or making fun of me. In real life I never notice any woman or girls giving me second looks. I would rate myself a 3/10 maybe a 4/10.

I disagree with your statement though. I have severe social phobia that is very apparent to others around me. This is basically a dating death sentence if you are male.

I hope to God you're joking for your sake

It was literally the most platonic touch in the world
I think OP is on the spectrum himself. ( Ironically )
Its only trolling at this point.

I always hated how people in the school, military, or any program with instant friends underestimated just how insanely hard things are when on your own as a single male.
LOL if anyone thinks women want to be around some outcasted, friendsless, statusless loser. Gigacope tbh

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

No that doesn't mean they'd prefer a truecel either. It means they'll go for chad who has both looks and status. Inb4 autistic chad video gets posted

This must mean chad can NEVER get laid if he goes on vacation or leaves his designated chad area.

Also before a woman has sex, she has to review your social status and interview 10 people who know you.

I don't like NT

most likely OP is 5/10 in looks and never got bullied and rejected by both males and females, he will most likely receive sex from foids just as 90% of "incels" who are larpers/fakecels
I'll dm you my photos you judge , I am Norwooding have acne and due to injuries can't exercise so almost always fat , also have a damaged liver and a narrow chin to top it all of so I don't think I am a fakecel

I know what you are saying. You may only be mental as an effect of the cause which is being incel.
Someone who thinks they are a mentalcel might actually be pretty level headed if it weren't for the constant rejection and denial from foids.
That's what made me feel like I was a mentalcel. This post is enlightening.

I know what you are saying. You may only be mental as an effect of the cause which is being incel.
Someone who thinks they are a mentalcel might actually be pretty level headed if it weren't for the constant rejection and denial from foids.
That's what made me feel like I was a mentalcel. This post is enlightening.
There are mentalcels but they can't function in society , as in can't talk , start hitting themselves and are batshit crazy and have zero academic skills but those smart enough to use this shitty forum are definitely not mentalcels untill unless it's a 5-6/10 who could have maybe banged a Becky once but couldn't because he's a complete pussy.

Mental illness is cope unless you are talking to walls level of autism. Go to r/autism and type in girlfriend and there are guys there with girlfriends and even :feelskek: girls asking about trying to understand their boyfriends autism better. Type in autism and dating into youtube, and there are tons of guys with autism that what a surprise ran just don't be ugly game.

Well I am having chronic depression. I didn't have any social relationship sexually or as a friendship since from 14. I was totally alone between 14-29. I was raised up in a good family and I treated people well all my childhood and since puberty they treated me like shit. My good family kicked me out at 18. So even their behaviour changed towards me.

In years I went worse and worse. Gained a lot of weight, had more healthcare problems, became NW2 and I have become a truecel. Treatment of people to me made me age quicker than normal. Now I am far from being recoverable physically even though I may try to fix my mental state.

It could be that I was aspergers and never diagnosed. I was always into my own distinct hobbies.

Last edited:
There are mentalcels but they can't function in society , as in can't talk , start hitting themselves and are batshit crazy and have zero academic skills but those smart enough to use this shitty forum are definitely not mentalcels untill unless it's a 5-6/10 who could have maybe banged a Becky once but couldn't because he's a complete pussy.

True, I didn't think about legitimately crazy people. There might be a few that are slayers out there as well!.

Mental illness is cope unless you are talking to walls level of autism. Go to r/autism and type in girlfriend and there are guys there with girlfriends and even :feelskek: girls asking about trying to understand their boyfriends autism better. Type in autism and dating into youtube, and there are tons of guys with autism that what a surprise ran just don't be ugly game.

I agree , you get what I am saying
Well I am having chronic depression. I didn't have any social relationship sexually or as a friendship since from 14. I was raised up in a good family and I treated people well all my childhood and since puberty they treated me like shit. I was not extremely bad looking. I mean maybe I was bad looking and not awate but I was not fitting in. In years I went worse and worse. Gained a lot of weight, had more healthcare problems, became NW2 and I have become a truecel. Treatment of people to me made me age quicker than normal.
It's because you were genetic trash that they treated you like shit not the other way route

This must mean chad can NEVER get laid if he goes on vacation or leaves his designated chad area.

Also before a woman has sex, she has to review your social status and interview 10 people who know you.

A "chad" would never have either of these. But if he did, would he get laid? I got diagnosed with ppd and it has outcasted me everywhere I go, even by my own family.

I don't easily recognize social cues. Conversations can be difficult. My mind has fucked me over. I get nervous around landwhales.