Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no good looking framecels

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Ectomorphs/framecels are ALWAYS unattractive. There are no chad framecels. None.

This is because having a good looking face (strong cheekbones etc) requires a respectable amount of test and good hormones, just like having a good frame and decent muscle does. If your frame sucks, your face sucks. No exceptions. This is why almost EVERY single truecel is an ectomorph. Having a good frame does not insure you won't be incel since it's still possible to get screwed in case you have a shit face or are short, but it's only the ectomorphs that 99.9% of the time have instantly failed because their looks.

Ectomorph=death.

Framecels can't be low t pretty boys?

Framecels can't be low t pretty boys?

If you want to become a trannyphaggot then maybe being a low t ectomorph ricecel isn't so bad. But otherwise there are no upsides to being a framecel at all.

What about the guy on the left?
Rq067yrho8611

View attachment 65330

Assuming this isn't a photoshop.....no, I don't think he looks any good. His pathetic body completely ruins his entire appearance. In fact, this image actually proves that face isn't actually everything after all. Women want a good face AND a good body. If you look like you haven't even gone through puberty, then women will not care for you.

Assuming this isn't a photoshop.....no, I don't think he looks any good. His pathetic body completely ruins his entire appearance. In fact, this image actually proves that face isn't actually everything after all. Women want a good face AND a good body. If you look like you haven't even gone through puberty, then women will not care for you.

how do u manage to make shittier posts day by day

ME-ME-ME-ME-MEGAAACOPE

Gigacope. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>frame.

Left one mogs the living shit of right one.

Sight.......you just don't get it.

WOMEN WANT BOTH FACE AND FRAME!!!!!!! JUST HAVING A GOOD FACE DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR FRAME AND OR HEIGHT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sight.......you just don't get it.

WOMEN WANT BOTH FACE AND FRAME!!!!!!! JUST HAVING A GOOD FACE DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR FRAME AND OR HEIGHT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it does. LOTS of women want skinny pretty boys instead of big and strong guys.

Attractive face is the only thing that remains untouched, but tastes for other stuff vary.

View attachment 65330

The left guy doesn't have a bad frame. He's just tall which makes him look lanky despite his good bideltiod. Next to other people he still looks massive

He is a male supermodel, Jon Kortajarena. He's Spanish.

JFL at being this retarded. He's a male supermodel. He mogs 99.99% of men based on face alone.

Last edited:
Yes it does. LOTS of women want skinny pretty boys instead of big and strong guys.

When women say "skinny" they mean "ripped". TV has brainwashed most people women included, and thus nobody has any idea that most of the muscular guys at the gym are actually roided. And I am not talking just about the big muscle freaks, but just most of the ones who look any good. So when women say they don't care about size, what they are actually saying is that they want don't massive freaks but that they still want the guys to be ripped.

If you are tall and have a great face, I won't claim that this won't help you get laid. But you are fucking kidding yourself if you think having a tiny shitty frame isn't a massive disadvantage even if you have a good face. It's like the difference between a 7/10 and 10/10. And this mind you, assumes that we are talking god tier face which 99% of guys don't even have.

When women say "skinny" they mean "ripped". TV has brainwashed most people women included, and thus nobody has any idea that most of the muscular guys at the gym are actually roided. And I am not talking just about the big muscle freaks, but just most of the ones who look any good. So when women say they don't care about size, what they are actually saying is that they want don't massive freaks but that they still what the guys to be ripped.

If you are tall and have a great face, I won't claim that this won't help you get laid. But you are fucking kidding yourself if you think having a tiny shitty frame isn't a massive disadvantage even if you have a good face. It's like the difference between a 7/10 and 10/10. And this mind you, assumes that we are talking god tier face which 99% of guys don't even have.
Yeah, frame matters. I agree. But it matters WAY less than face.

JFL if you think that man on the left in the two pics is an incel.

No, this is real as fuck. I have no joke, never seen a successful framecel in real life. That guy in the above picture is also a massive strawmen because he has a literally 10/10 face which maybe 0.1% of men have. Once you drop that rating down to even just 8/10 you largely lose the ability to make women look past your shitty small ass frame.

There is no way for Hipcels.