Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are more miserable men out there

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I have noticed that. The number of unfriendly, hostile, grumpy or miserable men definitely has increased. I am 100% sure this linked to womens hypergamous behaviour causing many men to be lonely and angry.

Last edited:
So funny how over 2/3 of suicides are by men

I have noticed that. The number of unfriendly, hostile, grumpy or miserable men definitly has increased. I am 100% sure this linked to womens hypergamous behaviour causing many men to be lonely and angry.
all I see are wannabe thugmaxxers who look depressed and happy chads outside all the foids are in groups together

Most guys I see my age aren’t lonely. They have friends, a gf, a social circle. They aren’t like me who spends the whole day saying “it’s over” on an incel forum.
And it’s not my fault, I didn’t choose to be born like this. I didn’t choose to be rejected by everyone. I just wanted to be accepted and when I didn’t get that, I turned to hatred.
It's ovER