Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are literally incels here that would fuck a fat ugly sheboon. cope

Doesnt suprise me by the fact hypergamy and lookism exist so much we have to barrel dive if we were ever given a chance!

I swear. I don't even like blondes, which all of us supposedly, want. I just want a Lebanese wife

FYI the person that made that post is a tranny :feelskek: :feelspuke:

when-you-have-a-date-after-getting-coffee-so-youre-super-v0-goklr04684zc1.jpeg

I was literally able to tell without reading their post history. any 'foid' that openly talks about how much she would stroke or suck dicks in a site full of bluepilled incel redditors is a troon, or an OF bot

Yeah, just because I don't want to fuck a tranny doesn't mean I am Stacy-only ffs.

I just want someone where I can find a good compromise on interests and stuff, who is reasonably kind, "functional" and has no major gene defects, that's it.

Again, they are describing Chads. Most of us would be happy just to have a loving, faithful girlfriend.

Kek stupid trannies. They are coping too hard. Incels are incels, because we can't fuck any women at all. That's the whole point. So many of us have even said "volcel if you wouldn't" to some of the most fat ugly disgusting and repulsive women pictures in threads on this very site. I myself have been rejected by such women in real life already so I would know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back