Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are high schoolers who have higher paying jobs than me.

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
seriously I'm a pathetic sack of shit. I'm 24 college educated and make less than my 16 year old cousin. LOlJUSTLOL. On top of that I'm ugly and my oneitis makes 160k/year. SHe's out of my league. It's over.

Most douchebags I went school with make more than me... I wish I could go back in time and all stab them in the throats
Most Ive earned is £16,360 per anum for 60 hour a week work...

Back in my longest job, which I managed to keep for 6 months, before I ended up beating up the supervisors son, for being a fucking cunt and bullying me.... this was back in 2013

seriously I'm a pathetic sack of shit. I'm 24 college educated and make less than my 16 year old cousin. LOlJUSTLOL. On top of that I'm ugly and my oneitis makes 160k/year. SHe's out of my league. It's over.
A girl making that much would never ever date a guy on minimum wage lol. They would go for doctors layers etc

A girl making that much would never ever date a guy on minimum wage lol. They would go for doctors layers etc
she's a prostitute tho and she probably thinks i have money cause i hire her $700/hr ass so much

What the fuck, they make that much??? Tutorial mode?!
she has a client who pays her 2k/week to watch movies with her. This world is a cruel joke. And she doesn't pay taxes.

she has a client who pays her 2k/week to watch movies with her. This world is a cruel joke.
Incels life: nightmare mode
Roasties life: write your name at the top of the page to pass

neeting is bad :feelstastyman:

this game is rigged
"the world owes you nothing"

I get lifemogged by high schoolers in almost every way

just fucking ldar, its over for us low wagecels

Fuck, I wish I was a NEET. It's a stress free life.

I make more money than my parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back