Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there are guys looking like this here and call themselves incels

hahahaha ebic!

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Just show it...damn :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: they legit show our forum on the movie. Those fuckers.
I didn't know about that short film, fucking fakecels.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
We should sue those cucks for copyright.

Lol this is ridiculous

This can't be real hahahahaha.

He must have lost a game of truth or dare, this is a joke to him wdf.

Lol what a fggot. Give me his face and I get laid within 2 weeks fuckin lol

giphy.gif

Incel is just a goof term like "faggot" or "loser" at this point, I see people calling each other incels as an insult EVERYWHERE now.

That guy in the YouTube video is just an arse! There's nothing wrong with his face. Yet he makes such videos. Trust me, he's not in mint condition.

it's going to be a cool meme to call yourself incel soon if its not already happening

look at Vaporwave a few years back, the artwork and memes were about being depressed and being a sad boy.

it's going to be a cool meme to call yourself incel soon if its not already happening

look at Vaporwave a few years back, the artwork and memes were about being depressed and being a sad boy.
Foids are gonna think calling yourself an “incel” makes you artsy and mysterious. But the real truecels are still gonna get nothing.

Foids are gonna think calling yourself an “incel” makes you artsy and mysterious. But the real truecels are still gonna get nothing.
Should we change our term?

like people calling themselves autist for the lols

I honestly think that is just this guy's "character" that he plays. He plays an Incel on YT for attention and donations/money.
Sort of how like certain females on YT will be all pro-women power and SJW and feminist but actually don't give two shits about the issue and just want to feel important and like they have a voice. Same with this guy. I think he is just playing his part for views.
Sort of like how all those prank channels used to post fake pranks.

Chads are baiting compliments by calling themselves incel to get the “youre Not an incel!” Validation.

hahahaha ebic!

View attachment 47484

XDDDDDDDDDDD
Sure, now she means "personality" after being called out by the other commenter. The guy in the videl didn't display a personality at all in the video. I bet that lying fat bitch doesn't go to ugly guy's channels who save kittens and feed the homeless and tell them they're attractive.

It's a reddit meme that incels have to be deformed fat monsters, those are truecels. Incels are usually average looking(objectively average that is hideous to foids).

It's a reddit meme that incels have to be deformed fat monsters, those are truecels. Incels are usually average looking(objectively average that is hideous to foids).
Yes. Incels dont have to be ugly to men, they are ugly to women.

Yes. Incels dont have to be ugly to men, they are ugly to women.
are you saying that guy is average
look at the comments in the videos he is an attentionwhore
also normies have average looks
incels let's say not deformed freak tier but clearly below average

No I just saw the thumbnail jfl, I agree that he's too attractive to be an incel.

Doesn't even look like hes a incel, he just looks sad.

Sub8 theory in action

All i mean is that sometimes ill see someone post a photo in this sub and I'll say to myself, "you aren't so ugly." It needs to be considered that women have higher standards. If i rate a guy 4/10 then for females he is like a 1/10. Get me?

The average rating of guys here is probably higher than the average ratin of guys on r/inceltears