Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are either JBW believers or JBB believers, no in between. quite literally.

lowz1r

lowz1r

KHHDV survivor
★★★★★
You see JBW or JBB all the time, what you never see is something like JBR (just be rice) or JBC (just be curry).

just goes to show how brutal the racepill is.

and i can see it. i always see hot blonde white stacey foids either with a thugmaxxed nigger or a white chad.

nevER even began for colorful-cels.

@edgelordcel believes in JBE

Seems about right. White Chads and black tyrones do well. Not too many in between it seems

Never began for us ethnics.

JBW and JBB soon going to become, JBWC (Just be white chad) and JBBT (Just be black Tyrone).

Asian w0men are not stupid, and they see that many chads/chadiltes and their black equivilent are coming in droves do to "Passport bros" and they undertand that they are in demand, so they demand more. Its really pure supply and demand economics.

Why would they seriously date a incel or an old boomer if young chads/chadlites are coming.

Never began for us ethnics.
the worst part about being ethnic is seeing whores from ur own race dating cumskins or tyrones.

even foids from ur own race don't want you.

the worst part about being ethnic is seeing whores from ur own race dating cumskins or tyrones.

even foids from ur own race don't want you.
I don't care about foids even from my own race I just want to fuck them. That's the problem with sfcels they view white women as angels. Or some cels view their race of women as angels when in reality all women are evil. Including your mom and family members.

I don't care about foids even from my own race I just want to fuck them. That's the problem with sfcels they view white women as angels. Or some cels view their race of women as angels when in reality all women are evil. Including your mom and family members.
i never liked any of my foid family members

I believe in both