Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There are different groups of believe on this forum - Lets write them together

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
1. Sees the hope in enforced monogamy. Hopes for a personal gain in sexual access ability, in addition sees a more stable society.

2. Wants enforced monogamy and a minimum of rights for women. Almost total oppression of women.

3. Believes that love or atleast deep romantic relationships exists but sees them unattainable for themselves - believes love/intimate relationships are consistent with physical attraction and cant be forced. Being part of a relationship due to enforced monogamy isnt an option.

Are there more you can hink of?

I wanna make a poll

"Things like no loli no life" or other troll bs doesnt count

@Napoleon de Geso is the most based and high IQ poster on this site

The OP is clearly not a man of culture

@ThisLifeKillsMe are you a man of culture or not?

Yes or no?

3 would be best if women were held accountable for their actions.

Do you think Im a troll?

No loli no life is blackpilled though. It signifies that the modern woman is hopeless to fix and we should start to rebuild society once again with fresh blood.

Here is some food for thought related to your post. How about not trying to fix women or interacting with the opposite sex and just making an artificial companion to replace biological females? Man has always struggled with the limitations of his own strength why not his partner too?

I believe that its over for many men. Only a few cultured people know about this belief.

No loli no life is blackpilled though. It signifies that the modern woman is hopeless to fix and we should start to rebuild society once again with fresh blood.
high iq :feelsthink:

> no loli no life doesn't count
It's treason then

Can we please as a community just concentrate on the main subject?

Last edited:
1. Sees the hope in enforced monogamy. Hopes for a personal gain in sexual access ability, in addition sees a more stable society.

2. Wants enforced monogamy and a minimum of rights for women. Almost total oppression of women.

3. Believes that love or atleast deep romantic relationships exists but sees them unattainable for themselves - believes love/intimate relationships are consistent with physical attraction and cant be forced. Being part of a relationship due to enforced monogamy isnt an option.

Are there more you can hink of?

I wanna make a poll

"Things like no loli no life" or other troll bs doesnt count

The step above #1, seeing as you go back it becomes more extreme and less blue pilled

0. Thinks its too late for enforced monogamy and even if it were possible doesn't care for monogamy any longer as they are tired of playing "human games", seeks out personal gain in sexual access ability via fringe methods (prostitution, exploiting disenfranchised women, etc), wants society to fall apart chaotically

I'm definitely a ZERO

Following this order #4 would be a complete blue piller

@Napoleon de Geso is not kidding.
Left home only one time this year (medical emergency). Reason of tthis hikikomoring - no cute lolis, not only into waifu, but even just into friends to hang with

And my groups is: I want to believe that special exceptional cute adorable loli of culture exists. But she very extremely rare, and need help to find that creature
In normal ways, without exceptionality - It's over, pretty girls dont want me, I dont want ugly females (they may mostly not wanting me too, but they are not important anyway)

Last edited:
Most of these are legit silly memes.
  • JBW Theory
  • BBCpill
  • Dogpill
  • Sub8 Hate
  • Juggernaut Law

• JBW Theory
  • BBCpill
  • Dogpill
  • Sub8 Hate
  • Juggernaut Law
No they aren't the JBW retards are hell bent in their theories of betabuxxing an Thai ladyboy equating to ascension

I don't think being a housewife and taking care of kids whereas men take care of the more arduous and difficult shit for you is oppression tbh.
Almost total oppression includes things like no right to vote

Almost total oppression includes things like no right to vote
Prohibiting women from voting is like prohibiting children from doing the same, or prohibiting 110 yo grandpas from driving. It's not oppression in my book, each group or people has their roles in society.

• JBW Theory
  • BBCpill
  • Dogpill
  • Sub8 Hate
  • Juggernaut Law
Juggernaut Law is proven tbh.
I won't state my opinion on the other theories though tbh not gonna lie

If females are breeded in taxpayer funded facilities, there's no reason to prevent men from purchasing more than one foid. A limit of 2-5 is more reasonable, depending on the supply of foids.

• JBW Theory
  • BBCpill
  • Dogpill
  • Sub8 Hate
  • Juggernaut Law

JBW is extremely taken out of context in my opinion.

White people will ALWAYS have people of every race wanting to date them, hence by logical assumption they have the best chance of ascending out of every race. That's the way I see JBW, however being white doesn't invalidate anyones Inceldom as 0 x 374959399 is still 0.

BBCpill is retarded. Granted foids do prefer men with large penises, but if you ask foids what face they associate with having a large dick, it's a chadlite minimum.

Dogpill - More foids fuck dogs than Incels. Disgusting that it happens but they're doing it.

Agreed with Sub8 hate.

You can't deny Juggernaut law. It's the whole reason Incels are a thing in the first place.

Women should become property like slaves

Well this escalated quickly