Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are children in my desert with wives, meanwhile I'm sitting around eating pickled fish and pretending it's a pussy

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
egyptian-child-marriage-1.jpg

They look younger than 11 and 12

C4ACB24D 3805 420C B19D 63021B477B0F

somewhere in the sahara desert, ode to afrika

Last edited:
The pickled fish thing baffles me ngl

So lucky

I wish that were me

mogs me hard. my parents tried engaging me to fat ugly 30 year currywhore.

mogs me hard. my parents tried engaging me to fat ugly 30 year currywhore.

My dad, when he was alive, made it his goal to get me arranged to a whale curry foid. Id rather rope tbh. Curry foids are not feminine.

My dad, when he was alive, made it his goal to get me arranged to a whale curry foid. Id rather rope tbh. Curry foids are not feminine.

Are they a nightmare to be around? I've heard foids make your life hell if they are forced to be around you.

Imagine having arranged marriage as an option and turning it down.
fucking a nasty whore is not Ascension. if I was that desperate I would go to yemen and marry a jb

agreed. better to fuck a sex doll than a curry foid. I have no clue how indian men fuck them, maybe after few more years of NoFap and cutting media out for a few years, my standards go low enough.

agreed. better to fuck a sex doll than a curry foid. I have no clue how indian men fuck them, maybe after few more years of NoFap and cutting media out for a few years, my standards go low enough.

Theyre not only extremely ugly/smelly but the worst part is the blatant lack of self-awareness. 96% of them think theyre attractive.

Theyre not only extremely ugly/smelly but the worst part is the blatant lack of self-awareness. 96% of them think theyre attractive.
yup, and they all wear absolutely utter shit ton of make up and often end up looking cakey and even more ugly than had they not put any at all. take forever to get ready to go out, I used to go outside with my female cousins and these retards took forever to get ready to leave. they would take like 2-3 hours.
they are delusional as fuck and think a 6'0+ lightskin chadpreet is what they are entitled to. they have rejected multiple arranged marriages cause guy was too ugly jfl

kek that's the funniest part and they call Indian males delusional :lul::lul::lul:

yup, and they all wear absolutely utter shit ton of make up and often end up looking cakey and even more ugly than had they not put any at all. take forever to get ready to go out, I used to go outside with my female cousins and these retards took forever to get ready to leave. they would take like 2-3 hours.
they are delusional as fuck and think a 6'0+ lightskin chadpreet is what they are entitled to. they have rejected multiple arranged marriages cause guy was too ugly jfl

Not even, that's like a last resort for them :forcedsmile:

brutal, over for sandcels

I am OUTRAGED!

why couldn't that have happened to me?

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

"triggers outrage"

why are europeans such niggers? They will bomb and sanction Sands then bitch about muh hooooman rights when they get married at a young age and have 10 kids to prevent their population from getting wiped out the map.

Let the boy have his loli pussy.

He's gonna dive into her 11 year old pussy with his 12 year old dick, what a disgusting pedophile!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

He's gonna dive into her 11 year old pussy with his 12 year old dick, what a disgusting pedophile!!!! :soy::soy::soy:
This was 4 years ago, they probably have children already.
Why are you under the impression that pussy tastes like pickled fish; and

Why does eating pickled fish, for you, connote anything remotely sexual?
There are many claims by Chad's that it tastes like fish. I eat fish to cope, I imagine the taste is like that of a pussy.

This was 4 years ago, they probably have children already.
Based. White people were outraged because it meant yet another white man that cannot fuck ethnic kids. Also, can I get some of that pickled fish? I need to taste some pussy, too.

Based. White people were outraged because it meant yet another white man that cannot fuck ethnic kids. Also, can I get some of that pickled fish? I need to taste some pussy, too.
I think it's easy to find in Arabic stores.

There's a fish store run by some Moroccans nearby.
You should check it out, I'm sure there are lots of things there that could simulate the taste of a vagina.

You should check it out, I'm sure there are lots of things there that could simulate the taste of a vagina.
Everytime I walk past it, I think "So this is what a vagina smells like."

Being married off before puberty would be fucking based. No return policy. If you attempt to initiate divorce you get flayed on the town square.

Being married off before puberty would be fucking based. No return policy. If you attempt to initiate divorce you get flayed on the town square.
I know right, the likelihood of them bonding properly is pretty high

I know right, the likelihood of them bonding properly is pretty high
Yeah absolutely, the current concept of 'love' is such a fucking joke and a destructive lie at the same time. Modernity should be reversed as soon as possible.

@Amacko @Robtical @YungCell Thoughts?

IT won’t touch this. Because it’s a foid that’s a pedo they will encourage it