Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are certain postmaxxers who are singlehandedly ruining this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I won't name any names but I - sorry.. I have a very bad- *cough* *cough* @MENSA_IQcel *cough* @FrothySolutions *cough* *cough*

Postmaxxer??? :feelsohgod:

Postmaxxer??? :feelsohgod:
Ye ur singlehandedly ruining this forum with Ur constant posting it's not cool bro. You've gained 70 thousand posts and u only joined .co on April 17th 2020

You might have corona

mensaiqsel is high IQ

Mensa is saving this forum

Forum does not look ruined at all to me

all postmaxxers are tumors on the forum ngl

I hate niggers as well

Sounds fucking boring. I've never read any of his threads. Lifes to short to be serious. That kids boring.
Cope it will be 5 pages of replies at minimum maybe locked at some point. Lol.

I'm too vacant and numb to even break 2k. How do you think of new things to say?

he is low IQ if he spends time here writing essays no one will read
lol his threads are entertaining though tbh
100% of the replies are just saying didn't read and it's fun to see him get mad about it ngl

lol his threads are entertaining though tbh
100% of the replies are just saying didn't read and it's fun to see him get mad about it ngl
Cope if you think he isn't trolling and trying to get as many responses/reactions as possible.

Never read a Mensa post

Says the worst poster, i skip all your threads.
Jk. Your threads are probably actually good I didn't know they get tons of replies all the time but I never sin dem I only go offtopic

Reported me for what?
Postmaxxing. You need to stop. You're singlehandedly ruining this forum. I'm surprised I'm even talking to you rn and you haven't been banned yet. I go to inceldom discussion and every thread has been replied by you ten times. I PMd @SergeantIncel and @i_a_m_i about this and they said that they're working to unpack this and are suspicious that you are using a python script in order to get so many posts in such short time.

Postmaxxing. You need to stop. You're singlehandedly ruining this forum. I'm surprised I'm even talking to you rn and you haven't been banned yet. I go to inceldom discussion and every thread has been replied by you ten times. I PMd @SergeantIncel and @i_a_m_i about this and they said that they're working to unpack this and are suspicious that you are using a python script in order to get so many posts in such short time.
tumblr_inline_paq56645XT1smm80v_500.gifv

What do you mean working to unpack this? I just sit at my computer all day waiting for it to refresh and responding.

Cope it will be 5 pages of replies at minimum maybe locked at some point. Lol.
His threads are super active because people keep feeding them for some reason

What do you mean working to unpack this? I just sit at my computer all day waiting for it to refresh and responding.
Unpack your computer of all its components and put it all back together.

Then the issue will be resolved.