Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are barely any attractive men in the balkans

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
So the men here resort to thugmaxxing in order to attract a foid and it works majority of the times. I've seen much uglier and shorter ogres than me having a gf but they were genuinely thugmaxxed. I've seen a middle aged baldcel mogging me hard with his wife. JFL. Looks here don't matter you're either a thug or it's over. Only the top 15% of balkan men do not have to try due to being genuinely attractive or very tall.

average balkan:

what kind of cope is this

what kind of cope is this
Balkan foids are thugs/ethnics only. Most foids here are sub80 IQ liberal american landwhales IQ mog them to oblivion. If you arent thug and ugly its over for you simple as.

not really I see chads and prettyboys whenever I go outside
but it's true that everyone behaves like a fucking animal, thugmaxxing and shit. annoying as fuck i hope they all die in a driveby

The Balkans must be one of the worst regions to live in as an autist tbh

How the fuck does everyone "thugmax" in the Balkans, crime rate there is fairly low compared to the rest of EE

Or is it not low

Or are you just takking about that fake shit where normies hang out with their friends and pretend to be gangster but are really just pussies

Or are you just takking about that fake shit where normies hang out with their friends and pretend to be gangster but are really just pussies
Young bucks are using their pattern recognition and see what foids really like.

Besides just be thug is the rule almost anywhere even in places like Japan and Korea, it varies alright but no foid will ever reject a thug

So the men here resort to thugmaxxing in order to attract a foid and it works majority of the times. I've seen much uglier and shorter ogres than me having a gf but they were genuinely thugmaxxed. I've seen a middle aged baldcel mogging me hard with his wife. JFL. Looks here don't matter you're either a thug or it's over. Only the top 15% of balkan men do not have to try due to being genuinely attractive or very tall.
It's mostly about money over here. Also water, but every single foid, normie or chad cheats on their partners in the balkans.

How the fuck does everyone "thugmax" in the Balkans, crime rate there is fairly low compared to the rest of EE

Or is it not low

They are pretend gangsters most of the time and listen to turbofolk, speed in their dads car at 3am, wear expensive clothes by certain brands and have either a buzzcut or tiktok brocolli cut. All of them go to the clubs every single weekend. They will not threaten you or try to indimidate you unless they are in a large group. They carry knives on them. Also water, but they are legitimately stupid as fuck, like 5th grade level.

They are pretend gangsters most of the time and listen to turbofolk, speed in their dads car at 3am, wear expensive clothes by certain brands and have either a buzzcut or tiktok brocolli cut. All of them go to the clubs every single weekend. They will not threaten you or try to indimidate you unless they are in a large group. They carry knives on them. Also water, but they are legitimately stupid as fuck, like 5th grade level.
Thats exactly what I thought.

The term thugmaxxed is thrown around too loosely nowadays,

Back in the day thugmaxxed meant actual mafia or gang member.

Like when you walk into a poor neighborhood in america and a nigger with a mac 10 walks up to you asking you to "check in", or he will rob you

Thats exactly what I thought.

The term thugmaxxed is thrown around too loosely nowadays,

Back in the day thugmaxxed meant actual mafia or gang member.

Like when you walk into a poor neighborhood in america and a nigger with a mac 10 walks up to you asking you to "check in", or he will rob you
exactly

just be a loudmouth tatted tanned gymcelled aggressive retard with gold chain and overpriced clothing

just be a loudmouth tatted tanned gymcelled aggressive retard with gold chain and overpriced clothing
So like gopniks in russia

All these wannabe teenage gangsters are not on shit,

in inner-city America and Latam if you want to thugmax you have to actually commit crime and go through initiation and put your life your money your family and your asshole on the line