Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are actual chads on this forum.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That’s the only explanation why some of you brag about being approached by foids in public and getting foids to warm up to you while being basement dwelling discuck weebs. No sub 5 man with zero social status is getting approached by a foid in a million years.

@Incelius Savage

There are too many inflintrators and malicious actors to even care anymore.

And who"s talking about being approached by foids? :feelswhat:

They should instantly be banned if they haven't ascended by now, with foids literally coming to them; no idea how someone like that could even ponder being here seriously. :society:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

I could spend an entire week getting drunk in a bar and no foid would approach me

OP should be banned for being a chad

I've only had foids approaching me with some hidden malicious intent. Never due to raw physical attraction

Last edited:
Ive been approached.

It was a 23 year old 7/10 brunette high tier Becky. I was sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette and she came sat on my lap.

I'm 19 year old 11/10 gigastacy blonde only so grabbed her by the hair, stood up, and faceplanted her into the concrete.

I felt so disgusted having been in physical contact with such a subhuman. I hope my brocels will not look down on me

Ive been approached.

It was a 23 year old 7/10 brunette high tier Becky. I was sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette and she came sat on my lap.

I'm 19 year old 11/10 gigastacy blonde only so grabbed her by the hair, stood up, and faceplanted her into the concrete.

I felt so disgusted having been in physical contact with such a subhuman. I hope my brocels will not look down on me
Relatable!

Stupid locals doing nothing right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back