Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are a lot of coping pills I see here.

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Let’s just be honest here. There are only three things that really matter when it comes to whether or not you will be Incel.
  1. Face/Body (this includes race, so racepill doesn’t need to be separate)
  2. Height
  3. Dick
In that order from most to least important, but if you are below par in ANY of those three, it’s over.

JFL at the drivers license pill. I know guys who still don’t have a car at my age and it is no problem. One “friend” of mine is 20 and he’s literally fucked over 50 girls. With no car. And let me just say he’s high tier Normie at best. He’s socialmaxxed.

Those three pills combined are what result in the rest of your problems, such as not having a social circle to find girls with. It’s because you’re ugly. Nothing else really matters. I believe adding any extra kind of “pill” other than those three is just a method of coping. Perhaps there’s comfort in feeling like you have so many different issues that it’s just totally far gone.

No. It’s just your face. Or your height. Possibly your dick. If you’re me, it’s all three.

1. Face/Body (this includes race, so racepill doesn’t need to be separate)
What do you mean by body? By default any gymceller is 10/10 since its on the same level as face.

Yeah but that friend, if he was autistic or just awkward socially & introverted in general, would he have the same success with the same physicality?

What do you mean by body? By default any gymceller is 10/10 since its on the same level as face.
Basically I just mean your looks in general.
Yeah but that friend, if he was autistic or just awkward socially & introverted in general, would he have the same success with the same physicality?
Definitely not. But he’s not ugly a lot of girls think he’s cute. His number wouldn’t be as high for sure but he’d still be getting some I’m sure.

Basically I just mean your looks in general.

Definitely not. But he’s not ugly a lot of girls think he’s cute. His number wouldn’t be as high for sure but he’d still be getting some I’m sure.
So they'd carry the slack to make up for his inadequate performance in the social sense. Definitely good looking if he's getting attractiveness compliments from women.

Imagine taking memes seriously

I'd say it boils down to face + autism.

1. Autism
  2. Dick
If it's pure autism and not just aspergers then it's closer to 1. Autism is a serious mental disability, but hey, in your opinion a 5 with down syndrome will have an ok sex life

My face fag, but not pretty enough for candyboy
heigh 170cm
dick 11cm

But that doesnt not mean I should simp for ugly femoid if given possibility. Fuck them in non sexual way. They deserve to ride over them with my car, but I dont drive, so thats how driverlicensepill works

My face fag, but not pretty enough for candyboy
heigh 170cm
dick 11cm

But that doesnt not mean I should simp for ugly femoid if given possibility. Fuck them in non sexual way. They deserve to ride over them with my car, but I dont drive, so thats how driverlicensepill works
Ngl i lol'd hard