Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are 8 types of people on this site.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date

Who are you?

Votes: 6 11.3%

Votes: 20 37.7%

Votes: 6 11.3%

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Height >>> Face

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Face >>> Height

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
1. Sub8 is real and racepill is a meme.

2. Sub8 is real and racepill is real.

3. Sub8 is a meme and racepill is a meme.

4. Sub8 is a meme and racepill is real.

People disagree only in terms of race topics and sub8 topic. And then there is hight vs face. And thats it. The rest i think the majority agrees in terms of blackpills.

face>height unless you are sub5'10

either 2 or 4, idk.

And i cant make 2 polls i hope everyone gets it you should choose 1 of the 4 types and height or face.

just be rice is real
so 2

just lol at not voting all the options

sub8 is becoming real, stop grabbing onto exceptions, are you some fucking oil tycoon or something to compensate for having sub8 looks?

if you're over 20 years old and you never had a girlfriend it's fucking over, double over if you are not extremely good looking, who the fuck even wants to see you hovering in the background?

most girls have 20 whatsapp conversations open on their phone at any given time, what the fuck do they need some awkward sub8 virgin talking to them for?

racepill is locational, some countries basically export their women like asia, poland, russia, ukraine, and the male suicide rate in many of them reflects that fact. the racepill is real there.

stop a) coping b) thinking in black or white, and accept the reality of option 2

cuck if you did not vote 9

I believed heavily in the heightpill until I ran into multiple short NCOs with chad faces that have 8/10 wives.

I don't fucking know or care anymore, all I know is I have nothing that attracts females and that's all that matters to me

Face >> Almost Everything(maybe micropenis cant save)

this poll really shows how many fakecel tallfags we have

2 and 6. There is no other way to look at things.