Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are 30 full pages of "brutal ngl"

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-

JFL if ur not brutal nglmaxxing :feelshaha:

Brutal nglpill

@Animecel2D Guilty !

postmaxxers.co

Searching for "Brutal ngl" brings up a total of 162 pages if you view the older items. Included in these is stuff that might just include "brutal" or just "ngl" or both of those phrases in the same post but they are not consecutive.

According to the search results, the first use of "Brutal ngl", with the two parts being consecutive, was this post:
Brutal ngl, greet him back

Congratulations @Newbie17 , you seem to be the first person to say "Brutal ngl" on this forum.

Incels.co history lesson.

Brutal I c ngl tbh

Brutal nglpill is brutal

yay I'm in there:feelsautistic:

Brutal ngl. I say it all the time

Brutal brutalnglpill ngl

Searching for "Brutal ngl" brings up a total of 162 pages if you view the older items. Included in these is stuff that might just include "brutal" or just "ngl" or both of those phrases in the same post but they are not consecutive.

According to the search results, the first use of "Brutal ngl", with the two parts being consecutive, was this post:

Congratulations @Newbie17 , you seem to be the first person to say "Brutal ngl" on this forum.

Incels.co history lesson.
Wow... :lul: :feelshmm:

Proud of that ngl

Really brutal ngl

brutal ngl is brutal ngl

Forum rule: Shit in the thread, wait for another post in the thread, shit again.

I swear I haven‘t even posted it that much tbh

It's over for brutalcels

Fuck thread shitters, ALL OF THEM FUCK YOU THREAD SHITTING bastards

It’s not going to be shit if I copy paste your sig everywhere. Unless your saying your sig is shit.
By shitting i mean posting pointless shit in threads. That boils my blood when they do that.

By shitting i mean posting pointless shit in threads. That boils my blood when they do that.
Why is that so? With your amount of posts I’d assume you have done the same before.