Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are 2 main kind of people on these forums

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
-The delusional ones who call themselves blackpilled without even knowing what the blackpill is really about. The ones who always call for patriarchy-like societal cope measures. The ones who cluelessly think that "muh modern degeneracy" is actually a think and not just the SAME situations being just more openly known dure to this being the media era. The ones who believe in stupid shit like marriage and family life and values. The ones who tunnelvision the fuck out of inceldom and think that its all about sex/women when thsts just a small part of the bigger picture. The bluepilled ones.


-And the truly blackpilled ones. The ones who address inceldom from a lookism point of view instead of a much narrower "women" one. The ones that know that life isnt about sex but about being a living beautiful work of art. The ones who think that "societal norms"  "degeneracy"  "modern loss of values" are massive bluepills.  The ones who know that any measures other than ones related to LOOKS (like wanting traditional-like law changes) are major copes. The ones who understand that true blisses of life are being able to go agaisnt the norm and being praised by it because of your inherent woeth (looks). The ones who like me, wish to go to a romantic restaurant all alone, and be seen as a mysterious guy instead of some creep. The ones who understand that looks matter in every area of life with some areas being even more influenced than even dating or women. The ones who are truly blackpilled and not edgy bluepillcels who think they are badass blackpillers..
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
>Fakecel retards that LARP as incels even though they have had sex multiple times

Still waiting for you retard to fuck off, or even better to finally kill yourself you worthless retard.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
fagotonabike said:
>Fakecel retards that LARP as incels even though they have had sex multiple times

Still waiting for you retard to fuck off, or even better to finally kill yourself you worthless retard.

did not even read half of the text I guess
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Neck yourself OP
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
Zyros said:
fagotonabike said:
>Fakecel retards that LARP as incels even though they have had sex multiple times
Still waiting for you retard to fuck off, or even better to finally kill yourself you worthless retard.
did not even read half of the text I guess

lmao why would I read posts by sex having nigger faggots
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,244
Online
7d 7h 52m
And annoying retards like the OP
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
N

NightMare

Greycel
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
31
Online
0
Saying so much that says nothing at all.
 
freakazoid

freakazoid

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
30
Online
0
zyros you didn't answer if you are a Catalonia-cel.

also how much do you weigh bro? if you are still startving yourself to get hollow cheeks, you will always be a 'creep'. your vain delusions are leaking!!!!!!!!!
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
freakazoid said:
zyros you didn't answer if you are a Catalonia-cel.

also how much do you weigh bro? if you are still startving yourself to get hollow cheeks, you will always be a 'creep'. your vain delusions are leaking!!!!!!!!!

no im not.

I weight aroubd 62 kilograms. Not starving i just adapted to the new diet and am more or less stable.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
freakazoid said:
zyros you didn't answer if you are a Catalonia-cel.
also how much do you weigh bro? if you are still startving yourself to get hollow cheeks, you will always be a 'creep'. your vain delusions are leaking!!!!!!!!!
Zyros said:
freakazoid said:
zyros you didn't answer if you are a Catalonia-cel.
also how much do you weigh bro? if you are still startving yourself to get hollow cheeks, you will always be a 'creep'. your vain delusions are leaking!!!!!!!!!
no im not.
I weight aroubd 62 kilograms. Not starving i just adapted to the new diet and am more or less stable.
hes from valencia i think
 
freakazoid

freakazoid

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
30
Online
0
Zyros said:
no im not.

I weight aroubd 62 kilograms. Not starving i just adapted to the new diet and am more or less stable.

that's at a height of 5'11"?
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
freakazoid said:
that's at a height of 5'11"?

Yes. currently letting the body "rest" and get used to new weight and diet.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
op is a faggot. You're at least a 6.5/10 so you aren't even a truecel.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Kointo said:
op is a faggot. You're at least a 6.5/10 so you aren't even a truecel.

I am a 6/10. I was a truecel tho and lived the most incel life. Even then one doesnt have to be a truecel to tell apart copes from true blackpill.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Sparky said:
I think what the OP is trying to convey here is that all aspects of his life got fucked up by being incel looking when he was younger.

Even though he eventually got to chadlite status and slayed, the damage was done and he missed out on a lot of opportunities that he would have gotten had he always been Chadlite. No amount of slaying was able to repair the lost years of his life.

Completely agree with him on the fact that we should not seek family lives or relationships at all as hypergamy will mean that the chances of our partners being completely loyal are extremely slim, even if you’re Chad.

Our first impressions of things will almost always be visual and seen as first impressions matter a lot, the more aesthetic things will be more likely thrive even if they’re content is hollow.

Its not about my personal circumstances of life but more about a general approach on how people view inceldom and the world trough different lenses.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Sparky said:
I think what the OP is trying to convey here is that all aspects of his life got fucked up by being incel looking when he was younger.

Even though he eventually got to chadlite status and slayed, the damage was done and he missed out on a lot of opportunities that he would have gotten had he always been Chadlite. No amount of slaying was able to repair the lost years of his life.

Completely agree with him on the fact that we should not seek family lives or relationships at all as hypergamy will mean that the chances of our partners being completely loyal are extremely slim, even if you’re Chad.

Our first impressions of things will almost always be visual and seen as first impressions matter a lot, the more aesthetic things will be more likely thrive even if their content is hollow.

Doesn't matter he's a fakecel REEEEEEEEEEE
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Good lord...
Fuck off with this excusing women bullshit. R/incels was not initially even about the blackpill.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Condensing a spectrum in to binary choice, totally not black and white thinking.
You should make a more nuanced argument, i expect better of you.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Patriarchycels are often trolling to trigger IncelTears and they also tend to fall under the volcel/fakcel category.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
I guess? 
Lookism transcends in everything and I don't think anything could done about it
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
JovanD said:
Condensing a spectrum in to binary choice, totally not black and white thinking.
You should make a more nuanced argument, i expect better of you.

Useres here seem to show that black or white differences. Lots of time looks even like 2 teams or something so im not being overly binary.


NegroKing said:
Good lord...
Fuck off with this excusing women bullshit. R/incels was not initially even about the blackpill.

perfect example of the tunnelvision I talked about. Missed the point completely.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Zyros said:
Useres here seem to show that black or white differences. Lots of time looks even like 2 teams or something so im not being overly binary.

You over-generalised 1.5k people in to two camps of "thinking".
Over-generalisation works fine for humor like "there are only two people in the world, those who peed in the shower and liars", but it doesn't work if you're making a serious argument.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Im not enraged by the fact that women dont want to have sex with me because of my looks but that i have to endure fucking hell in every aspect of my life for something i have no control over. I do not only hate women but people in general for being such vile assholes and not letting me suffer in peace. So I think hatred and other kinds of copes are OK. I mean what else can a truecel do when hes not ready to rope yet ?
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
undeadcel said:
Im not enraged by the fact that women dont want to have sex with me because of my looks but that i have to endure fucking hell in every aspect of my life for something i have no control over. I do not only hate women but people in general for being such vile assholes and not letting me suffer in peace. So I think hatred and other kinds of copes are OK. I mean what else can a truecel do when hes not ready to rope yet ?

Yes, hatred is good. My hatred is for Nature and organic biological life. What I refer to as copes, are the stupid ideas about establishing laws and societal changes to "solve" inceldom when its something written into our very core humanity.
 
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
Zyros said:
I weight aroubd 62 kilograms. Not starving i just adapted to the new diet and am more or less stable.
Holy shit I've seen your frame but that's like Auschwitz tier weight
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
justforlulzandkeks said:
Holy shit I've seen your frame but that's like Auschwitz tier weight

Its the weight in which I have the most energy (and I don't tire easily) and my face is not bloated tbh. To each one their own I guess.
 
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
Zyros said:
Its the weight in which I have the most energy (and I don't tire easily) and my face is not bloated tbh. To each one their own I guess.

I'm only a few cm shorter and I weigh ~15 kg more, I can't imagine what I'd look like at your weight lel
But tbh I'm kinda skinny fat and have a bit of a stomach
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
justforlulzandkeks said:
I'm only a few cm shorter and I weigh ~15 kg more, I can't imagine what I'd look like at your weight lel
But tbh I'm kinda skinny fat and have a bit of a stomach

I have narrow frame. Also right now I start to have visible abs without working out.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Zyros said:
Useres here seem to show that black or white differences. Lots of time looks even like 2 teams or something so im not being overly binary.



perfect example of the tunnelvision I talked about. Missed the point completely.



Look man I am with you completely when you say looking attractive is great. I feel the same way-I'd do anything to look attractive even if it meant I'm just as likely to get laid as I am now.
But to deny that women are to blame for our misery is just laughable. I'd have no problem honestly if it was all about looks and ugly/average women were also lonely but that's not the case. And it's completely unfair.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Bumping this at the sight of deluded patriarchycel cope posts.
 

Similar threads

aijo
Replies
35
Views
872
aijo
aijo
D
Replies
9
Views
496
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Bruticus
Replies
35
Views
417
Deadgeneration
Deadgeneration
mgtow
Replies
28
Views
2K
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top