Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are 14 year olds who are having sex right now as you are reading this thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
...while you are rotting in your room, sitting alone, possibly drinking/smoking and listening to some doomer music and you don't mean anything to anyone. How does it make you feel?

Makes me feel like spitting on cucks who allow this and whores.

Good for them, I hear sex feels amazing.

Makes me wanna kill myself

i feel bad everyday but at the very least those 14yos should upload some videos so i could view them in the comfort of my own home
at least then it alleviates some tension i have growing

Why would you remind us?

Okay? There are also 10 year olds doing it too. Why stop at teenage years if you want to go all suicide fuel?

I would fuck 14 year olds (in countries where it is legal

Kindergardenchad is banging rn pedoprimepussy.

Not bothering me.

Thank God, I've returned to my calm phase. I feel no strong feelings.

As Hollywood marches on, politicians pass laws to normalize pedophilia "love has no age". By this time next year, there will be 9yo and 10yo having sex with rich fat Wall Street jews.

Meanwhile that if you wave "hello" to a foid on the street you get charged with rape.

Makes me feel like spitting on cucks who allow this and whores.
As Hollywood marches on, politicians pass laws to normalize pedophilia "love has no age". By this time next year, there will be 9yo and 10yo having sex with rich fat Wall Street jews.

Meanwhile that if you wave "hello" to a foid on the street you get charged with rape.

i feel personally attacked, yikes, who hurt you? oof

Honestly blackpills this brutal should be illegal

Shut it down. NOW

Yeah , brutal stuff

I sometimes imagine if I was still a teen, if only I'd been more confident and talkative I could have got a girl maybe. Progressed a relationship or casual mutual exploration in my bedroom or hers at our parents house - like most others did.

But no, I didn't have a hope anyway. It was mostly the 14 year old girls with early 20 chadlites getting laid anyway, with about 5 guys in the whole year fucking at that age who had beards by 13!

You don't have to tell me as I already know, I'm having sex with one rn

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!

True. I read a few years ago about a 10 yo girl getting pregnant from an adult. (((Elites))) agenda is to push pedophilia.

On the other side, in Europe sexual majority is usually 15/16 yo while in the US is in the vast majority 18yo, this is also a cause of problems. Anyway, it doesn't concern me, neither be it.

In a logical way, if you are considered as a legally responsible adult, which is 18 yo (in Europe, but 21 in the many US States) you should be considered also as having the sexual majority.

My life is a joke. Im playing catch up against 14 year old chads. I get life mogged by literal children. Its over for me. Even if I get a date after careermaxxing at like age 40, shes gonna see my inexperience a mile away and run off with chad

You wouldn't want to do the same anyway. At least I wouldn't. Whoever starts having sex at that age is somebody I wouldn't want to be around even if I was paid money for it.

That said, practically everyone of us missed on the more "normal" side of relationships at later ages. I can't imagine what it would've been like to so much as kiss a girl in high school. Really tragic.

You wouldn't want to do the same anyway. At least I wouldn't. Whoever starts having sex at that age is somebody I wouldn't want to be around even if I was paid money for it.
Copeeeeee.

Two decades ago when I was 14 guys were busting their cherry and there I was.

20 years later - nothings changed.

What can I say - My T levels have dropped like a stone. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'd rather focus on other things.

Two decades ago when I was 14 guys were busting their cherry and there I was.

20 years later - nothings changed.

What can I say - My T levels have dropped like a stone. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'd rather focus on other things.
So you would say its better for an incel in mid 30s than earlier in his life?

most kids don't even use condoms.

I hope that someone becomes a single mom.

Copeeeeee.

I don't think I even had a strong sexual drive at 14 lol. At least not enough to go and fuck someone.

Not that I'll ever know anyway.

AND THEN A TEN TON TRUCK
CRASHES INTO US
TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE

So you would say its better for an incel in mid 30s than earlier in his life?

Most definitely mate - Especially if you can stay away from normies as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back