Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Therapy is such a racket for men

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
If a man is at the point where he is seeking therapy, it can be assured that his problems are real. The problem is that therapists do not distinguish between male and female and operate the exact same way with men as with females. A female-99% of the time- has no concept of what it means to have real issues. These are usually small things that can be talked away. Male issues, on the other hand, need actual, solid advice that can help the individual in question. This is what I am NOT getting and never have gotten. I can't be told that I'm "very handsome" because I know I'm not because of the lack of female attention in my life. I can't be told that I'm normal and have good social skills because I am incapable of making friends and connecting to other people.

Therapists can suck a dick. Not gonna take some pills that have some serious side effects just to make me more docile.

You've pretty much summed it up 100%. Another thing is that therapy (for anyone) is redundant in the age of the internet. The bluepill cliches you hear in the therapy room are the exact same crap you hear on reddit and other stupid places.

Wasn't Elliot on some serious medication as well?

You've pretty much summed it up 100%. Another thing is that therapy (for anyone) is redundant in the age of the internet. The bluepill cliches you hear in the therapy room are the exact same crap you hear on reddit and other stupid places.

If I needed to falsely be told that I was goodlooking by some fat roastie I would have posted a photo of myself on r/amiugly.

Sometimes I wish I could become therapist to charge $100 for an hour of telling losers to clean their rooms and lift weight

Therapists are a scam. You're better off using that money on surgery

I want to blackpill a therapist.

Therapists can suck a dick. Not gonna take some pills that have some serious side effects just to make me more docile.
Word. I don't trust doctors in general tbh.

I’m gonna need a shit ton of therapy to be able to function living by myself and I ain’t paying for shit

I don't see whats the point in going to therapy. it's not going to make me less ugly. it's not going to undo years of abuse. If i could get it for free I'd attend a couple sessions to see what it's like I guess

I've done it. Believe me, don't do it. Play along until they leave you alone.
Yeah, I tried to blackpill psych nurses some years ago and got no good result out of it. Don't go there and if you are forced to go, just play along with the gaslighting.