Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Therapy is pretty much the same as donating money to twitch cunts

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
brb giving money to the same exact people you complain about on here all day while they just sit there and nod.

Therapy is such a meme.

(((Therapy)))

And we all know your problem is your face.
If you were good looking, you wouldn't be "mental".

(((Therapy)))
pay for our fancy life and don't forget to take our pills.

Therapists, (Especially armchair therapists or volunteer ones) are human scum. They're only interested in convincing the 9/10 roastie that she's attractive and awesome and super fun to be around and how sucking 200 cocks before she was 16 is a totally awesome thing. Look at the rise of all those attractive youtube vbloggers talking about how they're 'depressed' despite being attractive, wealthy, popular and cared for.

Never offer your time to these virtue signalling retards. They'll just go home and laugh about you behind your back anyway.

brb giving money to the same exact people you complain about on here all day while they just sit there and nod.

Therapy is such a meme.

therapists can prescribe jew pills

twitch thots can't

I would pay to watch a therapist give advice to this young man right here.

Attachments

• ig3myonppcq11.jpg
    ig3myonppcq11.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
Why did OP get banned?

R.I.P. in peace.

Better off just getting jew pills honestly, but even that should only be a temporary solution. I saw a CBT for while and the only thing I got out of it is that although the black pill is true, I cannot completely give into it. In order to function in this society we have to have one foot in the objective reality and one in the blue pilled reality. Basically sociopathmaxxing.

Therapy is such a meme.
Very true. At least it is somebody that will listen or talk to you, unlike the 99.999% of the rest of humanity. Even though it may be fake in the end.

Psychology is nothing more than a jewish money making scam, designed to defraud clients to (((fix))) their (((mental illness))) or (((other diagnosis)))

I put my trust in a psychologist who threw me under a bus when I had that "a-ha" moment of "this is all bullshit this is an illusion".

Ironically the topic that toppled him was a discussion of sex, online dating and ER.

I believe it was Marjan Siklic who defined the term "The Atheist Cult". It is true that our belief systems are routed in Christianity, whether we believe in God or not.

As ridiculous as they they aren't as directionless or worthless as self-help, NLP or scientology or Social Justice Warrior weird belief systems or cults.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...j0i131k1j0i3k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1.0.b2u6XTBwCak

Last edited:
Definitely. The biggest degenerate sluts who hate incels are the ones who go into psychology, sociology and social work.

>sub 8 memester resulted to be a fakecel and got banned.

Colour me shocked.

And we all know your problem is your face.
If you were good looking, you wouldn't be "mental".

pay for our fancy life and don't forget to take our pills.

Therapy is such a meme.
Therapists are the modern priests. The latter also take money from you and give you bluepilled advices.

Definitely. The biggest degenerate sluts who hate incels are the ones who go into psychology, sociology and social work.

After initially being spurned by Chad-lite humper dumpers.

No shit.
They'd purpose them the chemical castration.

Therapy is 100% scam. Psychology is a meme field.