Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Therapy is a waste + Ascension does not equal forgiveness (Redux) IT is scared shitless of me and won't touch this.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I didn't ascend.
You think just because I ascended I'm going to forgive you for all the years you fuckers prolonged my virginity?
That's the Fakecel mentality. They think they ascend once and suddenly everything's good and we can all move on.
A Trucel knows that even if they do ascend, (statistically impossible btw) that won't heal the scar of being treated that poorly for that long.
I could ascend tomorrow but that won't heal the mental damage Soyciety inflicted upon me, nor will it give me back the years of my life I lost because of them.
I didn't ascend BTW. This is a hypothetical situation.

1. There's a 90% chance the therapist doesn't actually give a shit about you, and they're just doing it for the money.
2. They will prescribe meds to zombify you and make you more susceptible to Soycietal propaganda.
3. If you are a non Chad male, they are doing everything in their power to mentally castrate you.
4. Everything they say is scripted.
5. Their end goal to strip you of all your Basedness and turn you into a self cucking testosterone deficient male feminist beta simp leftist.
Reposting both of these because even though these may seem like 2 completely different topics, the overarching theme of this post as a whole is that just because Soyciety may try to make amends with us, (whether that be through so called "therapy" or "kindness" ) that isn't going to erase all the mental damage, trauma, and ostracization they threw at us earlier in life.

Therapists are primarily women rest are effeminate soyim. Why would I pay excess money to demographics who hate me and are responsible for most of my suffering?

Therapists are primarily women rest are effeminate soyim. Why would I pay excess money to demographics who hate me and are responsible for most of my suffering?
Exactly

If you need to pay to talk to someone, you don’t have real problems

Hell could say if you can afford to pay someone that kind of money to talk to you then you do not have real problems.

Regarding therapy: hard agree. It's just someone (usually a woman) spouting bluepill platitudes. I think therapy only works on bluepill normalfaggots who don't even have real problems and have just been socially gaslit by the constant jabbering about "mental health" so they get tricked into paying for some cunt to talk psychobabble. And yes, much of the societal obsession with "mental health" is just to distract from the real problems faced by people like us that make us miserable. It's a way for society to say "well look how hard we are trying!" when in reality we need a fucking societal reset not "mental health awareness".

And yeah I also agree that even if I ascended it would not heal my wounds and I would not forgive society. It would be highly unlikely to change any of my fundamental principles. What I hope it would do however, providing it was a true ascension with a girl that met the needs for it and providing I got an ltr full of affection, is that I would hope it would distract me from my pain. If I was having sex every day with a cute girl and going out to movies with her and focused inwards on maintaining a relationship it may distract me from thinking about blackpill and miserable shit. That's the goal, to simply have a life where I can just fucking forget about blackpill and start actually enjoying existing.

Therapy is mostly run by bile pilled leftist woman this day and age. Why waste money on therapy when you can find ways to cope

Anyone who not a leftist normie would be hated by their therapist.

I argue the opposite. If you have no one to talk to and need to pay someone to talk about your issues with, that's a trucel trait

I had some 12 bad therapists that I ditched before I found the current one.

I go to therapy (psychoanalysis) and it helps me understand more about myself.

Since I'm not a normie, I don't have the luxury of coasting through life and having all milestones happen to me eventually in time effortlessly. In the case of a non-NT mental clusterfuck such as myself, self-knowledge is important to not be miserable all the time, that is: it helps me cope.

This, its also a double edge sword that may turn you into a soy normies. They are like the agents of matrix that prevent you from getting blackpilled, there were plenty of potential incels at my school that got hoped up on anti-depressants that re now literal bots that still can't get laid omega lol

Reposting both of these because even though these may seem like 2 completely different topics, the overarching theme of this post as a whole is that just because Soyciety may try to make amends with us, (whether that be through so called "therapy" or "kindness" ) that isn't going to erase all the mental damage, trauma, and ostracization they threw at us earlier in life.

IT is scared shitless of me and won't touch this.​

you are literally typing behind a keyboard, chill fed