Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Therapy is a scam

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
If any of you brocels have seen a therapist before, I wanna know if they were effective. Because for me, they were fucking not. I've seen two in my life. All they do is ask you how you feel and how your day has been and you talk about your problems and they will give you some bullshit advice. All this for you to be like, "well maybe I feel a bit better".

You won't make any more that you do now because you've seen a therapist.
You especially won't get any more pussy than you do as an incel now because you've seen a therapist.

Honestly, I am appalled that these scums make money the way they operate their sloppy businesses.

Going to therapy is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: bs

Total waste of money.
My boomer therapist on my height problem 5'2" just told me to arranged marriagemax.

Paying for therapy is like paying for a normie's opinion.

i did my own private study of psychology for a few years and basically the sum of the many thousands of academic books ive read on the subject, is the field is almost entirely composed of bullshit thats not real. the best "psychology" based off my years of research is psychoanalysis, because it actually identifies the core root of your pyschological problems, like where they actually come from. i.e. introspection.

It's just paying for a friend, except they don't actually care about you personally

Therapy is basically paying someone to lie to you and hopefully you being stupid enough to believe it.

It's just paying for a friend, except they don't actually care about you personally
After you walk out that door, the bitch ass therapist be giggling looking at the ben franklins you just gave her for nothing but talking about generic bullshit.

Therapy is basically paying someone to lie to you and hopefully you being stupid enough to believe it.
Based. We as incels need to reject the idea of therapy altogether.

Don't fall into that bluepill trap, it doesn't work.

therapy is just brainwashing to get normies to go back to work

money for a person to pretend they care about your mental health :yes:

You have to come out the other end and accept that as a man (unless rich or attractive), no one is coming to save you. Not your family, friends, a therapist, some hypothetical gf...It's taken me years of useless navel-gazing to truly accept this even though I never wanted it to be true.

Last edited:
For me therapy is just a waste of time and money. I've been to several therapists and no one ever could help me.

[UWSL]Therapy serves normies and foids, not us. We have our lives destroyed, without sex, without friends, with mental torture (frustration, loneliness...). Therapy is completely useless... for normies and foids, who have a normal life, with friends, sex, NT, etc, a specific problem, such as infidelity or being fired from work can help them, we can't. There is no therapist to solve height / ugly face / autism[/UWSL]

I went to therapy in 2013 and it was a complete waste of time. My therapist was a 20 something attractive chick, looked like one of the girls you'd see in a GGW video tbh. I was 18 and a manlet that always got accused being much younger cuz of my baby face and always get disrespected and of course rejected and she just wanted to give me literal :bluepill:'s cause I didn't know yet my life sucked because of my poor looks.

Mentally and physically. Vile personality. The video was meant to condescend over a patient in a psych ward(Yes, she works in a psychiatric hospital).

Unsurprisingly, she spent years receiving luxurious "treatment" in that very hospital for "suicidal thinking" and eating disorders. This includes hospitalization and group therapy programs(where she met the patient).

View attachment 485602

View attachment 485605
(Taken in the bathroom of the hospital)

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative. It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

In group therapy years ago, I used to avoid gazing towards a certain woman for this very reason. Of-course, it was also due to low self-worth.

As I later learned, she was many times more privileged than I have ever been.

Ordinarily, women become disgusted when I look at them.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

[Hole] enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Unless, of-course, you struggle with negative thoughts and body image problems that impact your sexual performance. I wasn't able to masturbate properly for several years because of autism and RSD/PTSD(Overlap).

Whenever I'd start masturbating, I'd have compulsive thoughts of how inadequate(anxious, petite) I was compared to the taller, older males from group therapy and would feel so ashamed that I'd stop and start cringing out of anxiety and shame.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" [Hole] had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor [Hole] struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

I've known of [Hole] for eight years and two months now. I believed we would "match" well at the time we met, but she was actually quite shallow and vain. She made it apparent to me by coveting tall males who had no genuine interest in her.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

Yes. A pathetic, worthless whore who has had years of validation from beta orbiters. She once laughed at me while I was in the ward for suicidal patients and caused me to suffer needless bullying in group therapy.

Human filth.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out[Hole] simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).