Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

therapy is a meme

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
1 year going to the psychologist and psychiatrist and guess what

still ugly

it's free in my country tho

Every reddit advice is a meme. The only slavation is rope.

Are you a cute girl tbh+

"youre an outcast, so you have to go to a psychiatrist or therapist"

Anonymous said:
"your an outcast, so you have to go to a psychiatrist or therapist"

"You are a reject so go to a therapy to lose even the money you might have making your situation even harder"

Only legit theory is inherent genetic worth theory.
No amount of going to a psychiatrist will help you since it can't change your G E N E S. Even if you could edit your genes if would be extremely difficult since your shit tier genes already created your B O N E S.

What did they even do to you? Every girl nowadays goes to therapy and is bipolar and has anxiety. I think it just means I got pumped and dumped by chad and I thought I was a good person disorder.

As were my years in "Group Therapy". I was denigrated for having autism, severe social anxiety, and depression. Youth laughed at me because I needed stress balls to function. The group psychologist criticized me for being unable to make eye contact.

As to be expected; my "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, was treated like a queen because of her race and gender.

Yes. A pathetic, worthless whore who has had years of validation from beta orbiters. She once laughed at me while I was in the ward for suicidal patients and caused me to suffer needless bullying in group therapy.

Human filth.

Indeed it is. Ironically, my disability was missed by group therapists because of my ethnicity. Shannon Rose, however, received special treatment for being a pretty petite White lass.

In group therapy, I was often criticized by a foid because I was an asocial youth with obvious ASD symptoms.

"Miss Rebecca" made sure to allow certain other anxious youth to stay in the "Quiet Room" for relief, however.