Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Therapy is a downright scam

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
I have had a hair pulling disorder for 4+ years. I was recommended to see a therapist about this. So I did, two years ago.
Massive soy drinker, acted like I didn't have any real issues when I told him I wasn't lgbt. Never went back
Then my family pressured me to get another. So I did.
Old fuck who kept giving bluepill advice and never actually helped with the hair pulling. I saw him up until 2 weeks ago.

Then I decided to fuck it and look up the issue and see if I could solve it myself. The leading consensus online was to replace the habit with another action. What I did was put my hands behind my back everytime I did. In the past two weeks the problem has barely affected me at all.

Therapists are the scum of the earth and I hate normies for recommending them to vulnerable men.

TLDR therapists are downright scammers who don't want to help you but keep you trapped in a money scheme, never get one

JFL I read recently some the rapists actually go to therapy and have mental problems themselves. Like nigga just read your notes :lul: What the fuck did you learn in uni :lul::lul:

Fucking lmao at the rapists. Don’t waste your time and money on those scammer bastards

Last edited:
They simply cannot relate with the average subhuman, and their experiences of constant contempt and mistreatment; they themselves perpuate that with the usual negative projection and assuming the worst about you, especially if you don't conform exactly to the same bluepilled drivel or nonsense surrounding everything being your own fault... :feelsUgh:

It becomes even worse when it's a foid doing such, only amplifying her resent and judgements for you as a sub 5 male; it's a tool to prescribe you the usual globohomo-supporting corporation-made medicine, and keep you hooked for profits. :feelsclown:

JFL I red recently some the rapists actually go to therapy and have mental problems themselves. Like nigga just read your notes :lul: What the fuck did you learn in uni :lul::lul:

Fucking lmao at the rapists. Don’t waste your time and money on those scammer bastards
Wish I knew this before dealing with their bs

Happy you're working on that OP. You were the Norwood Reaper's chosen one for a minute there.

Thats why I nvr bought into the (((therapy))) lie to begin with, GrAY:feelsthink:

They simply cannot relate with the average subhuman, and their experiences of constant contempt and mistreatment; they themselves perpuate that with the usual negative projection and assuming the worst about you, especially if you don't conform exactly to the same bluepilled drivel or nonsense surrounding everything being your own fault... :feelsUgh:

It becomes even worse when it's a foid doing such, only amplifying her resent and judgements for you as a sub 5 male; it's a tool to prescribe you the usual globohomo-supporting corporation-made medicine, and keep you hooked for profits. :feelsclown:
I've only had male therapists but a female one would be hell on earth

Happy you're working on that OP. You were the Norwood Reaper's chosen one for a minute there.
Scalp is kinda fucked but I can save the rest of it probably

Therapists would be out of a job if they could just solve issues with ease, or rather chose to solve the ones they can with ease. The caricature of the greedy therapist in a lot of media, who just leads their patients down an endless path of therapy while making no progress and charging exorbitant amounts, exists for a reason. It's not too far fetched

Therapists would be out of a job if they could just solve issues with ease, or rather chose to solve the ones they can with ease. The caricature of the greedy therapist in a lot of media, who just leads their patients down an endless path of therapy while making no progress and charging exorbitant amounts, exists for a reason. It's not too far fetched
I honestly think this is probably one of those jobs you can only really solve through government intervention. Make anyone in metal health get a pay deduction for each other session so they're incentivized to actually treat the problem, make trooning illegal, incentivise incels to be therapists so they can actually relate to the problems people face

I honestly think this is probably one of those jobs you can only really solve through government intervention. Make anyone in metal health get a pay deduction for each other session so they're incentivized to actually treat the problem, make trooning illegal, incentivise incels to be therapists so they can actually relate to the problems people face
hmm a success tracking/rating system that's open and impactful would be interesting.