Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapy has got to be the biggest joke on the planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
How will therapy change my horrid face? I will always be miserably depressed if I have to wake up and look in the mirror, no amount of Therapy, Nofap, Meditation, Exercising, Self help novel bullshit blah blah fucking blah will ever change that. No matter what I do or what I have ever done has made people view me as equal.

The worst part about having facial deformities, People in general dont even want to be associated with you. They're actually embarrassed to be seen talking to you. When I speak no one even listens. A therapist is someone who i have to pay to have someone to talk to. Literally everyone who at least is 4 or above gets that luxury for free.

Therapy is a trap, if you're ugly as shit like one of us and want to be loved by a female other than your mom the best they can do is help us get a gf instead of all that self-help bullshit.

Therapy is designed for the depressed normie with low self esteem. They can change your mental state but they can’t change your reality. At best they can help you cope with being a lonely virgin.

tbh imo tbqh ngl therapy is jut make believe "help". If you're not willing to believe the nonsense your therapist is gonna try to convince you of, then is not gonna be much help. You're better off trying to find copes that work for you, and trying to stay away from toxic environments (this site could be an example of that for some people). Ofc, there might be good therapist that genuinely understand your situation and can provide useful advice but in my experience those are not common, and I think is best and cheaper to get that from reading books and articles about it. I recommend reading "Cognitive Therapy Techniques" by Robert L. Leahy. Remember that self-inspection is the only way for us to find happiness. Hopefully one day you and I won't hate our facial features that much. Amen.

Therapy only works for people who don't have any serious problems. It can't save us.

It's very moronic and normies are clueless about just how many therapists will insult you or don't care to help you.

The worst is when the therapist is a foid.

I have to do it because its part of getting autismbux

It basically checks and balances. If you stop going to therapy, they assume youre fixed, and that you dont need autismbux anymore, and then will question why you need it, if you arent getting therapy. But because its state-ran and sponsored, there are obviously long-breaks in between sessions, like once every 4-6 weeks or so, and go for 45minutes.

Had my last 2 sessions online because coronavirus :feelsEhh:

the only true therapy is plastic surgery

Nowadays I think therapy is something meant for those types of people that can't open themselves with friends, family, etc, so they feel that need for someone who can listen to them "secretly". Because it's just that, talking. Also it doesn't help at all with inceldom. Inceldom is in the vast majority of cases caused by factors that are nearly immutable like bones and mental disorders.

You can shove confidence and bluepills in my mouth but it still wont fix my face and years of trauma

Therapy is useless

Therapy is cope and it's not even a good one