Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapy culture is one of the most openly dystopian aspects of modern society

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
the mental health industrial complex basically turns the concept of interpersonal relationships in to a commodity and reduces human connection down to the most superficial, material level possible

supporting your friends when they're depressed was, at one point, seen as something you're reasonably expected to do, and should actually want to do just as part of the nature of the relationship. but in therapy culture, that's considered "unpaid labor" which should be left to "professionals" who address your issues in a purely transactional and artificial environment.

people constantly bitch about how america is a capitalist dystopia or whatever but never bring up how one of the most basic things that makes us 'human', the ability to consciously relate to others and connect with them in an abstract way, is now a massive corporate enterprise and is culturally perceived in the same terms as labor and industry

though I believe this would inevitably happen in any feminized society either way considering that women have this Machiavellian perspective on interpersonal relationships by default (see the feminist concept of "emotional labor", and also just literally anything relating to female psychology and sexuality)

@Atavistic Autist made high IQ threads on this before tbh

The worst thing is they try to fix you by convincing you its all in your head, books and tactics they use are written printed and put to use by the same society that drove you into that state.

High IQ, 100% agreed.

"Yeah dude, just let me gaslight you and chug these Jewpills so you can be a functioning member of soyciety!"

I would rather go insane than ever listen to any of these people. I had to go to therapy/sped classes at a young age because I was diagnosed with Asperger's, and it ended up stripping a large part of my personality away. I didn't take any Jewpills, but they basically groomed and brainwashed me to function like a normalfaggot.

Therapy culture is the paroxysm of feminization, which explains why "go to therapy" seems to be a meme in twitter spheres where w*men and the gays are prevalent: two subjectivities that are intrinsically connected to a consumerist culture: 21th century w*men and gays.

Psychology destroyed 1000 years of human civilization. They just want you to be "productive" members of this post-industrial society, that's the only purpose of it. A vapid and banal substitution of confession (at least here you had the promise of the expiation of your sins).

I completely agree with the sentiment of your post.

They will tell you bullshit and feed you pills instead of solving the cause "lack of female partner".

They will never really help you.

Going for therapy sessions is pretty much the same as taking pain killers for back pain. Talking to your therapist can't possibly solve any of the problems unless you already have a solid social circle in the first place.

therapylossus

Its part of a greater move to strip away people of basic human connections only to make it a commodity and sell it to the masses. Just look at the japanese "mothers for hire"

I just lie when I go to my psychiatrist and tell her I don't crave social connection that much and am ok with the connections I get from work.

Giant lie ofcourse. But these people are very lazy and want you to said goals etc. and offer only braindead "help", so I don't feel at all like opening up to them when there's no trust. This is why therapy fails 99% of people who do CBT and schema therapy

the mental health industrial complex basically turns the concept of interpersonal relationships in to a commodity and reduces human connection down to the most superficial, material level possible

supporting your friends when they're depressed was, at one point, seen as something you're reasonably expected to do, and should actually want to do just as part of the nature of the relationship. but in therapy culture, that's considered "unpaid labor" which should be left to "professionals" who address your issues in a purely transactional and artificial environment.

people constantly bitch about how america is a capitalist dystopia or whatever but never bring up how one of the most basic things that makes us 'human', the ability to consciously relate to others and connect with them in an abstract way, is now a massive corporate enterprise and is culturally perceived in the same terms as labor and industry

though I believe this would inevitably happen in any feminized society either way considering that women have this Machiavellian perspective on interpersonal relationships by default (see the feminist concept of "emotional labor", and also just literally anything relating to female psychology and sexuality)

Bubble9

It is the very definition of dystopian.

Rather than address the myriad of complex issues causing all of these mental health problems (poverty, bullying, loneliness) society is acts like therapy is somehow the cure to everything. It's easier to just say "you're wrong and you need to change!" than "the entire system is wrong and needs to change!"

You are basically paying someone to give you the exact same advice you can get on Google for absolutely free.

Therapists are enemies. They will drug your when possible. They are too normie to understand the feels you feel. They will give you meme advice. And if you open up too many of your redpills, they will report you to the feds for wrongthink.

foids love going to therapy but it hasn't helped them one bit, in fact it makes them worse, foid mental illness is increasing every year, and their overall happiness is at an all time low

I had to go to therapy/sped classes at a young age because I was diagnosed with Asperger's, and it ended up stripping a large part of my personality away. I didn't take any Jewpills, but they basically groomed and brainwashed me to function like a normalfaggot.
This is what's disturbing about efforts to spot autism early for the sake of childhood interventions. Psychotherapists, who are not even autistic themselves, see a cash-cow in "treating" (i.e., conditioning) autists in their most vulnerable years of youth so that they can better conform to the economic system.

Highly ironic in this regard is the fact that these efforts increasingly center around identifying female autists, a very dubious enterprise in feminism. Because the fact that female autists are more likely to "mask" themselves and behave in a conformist fashion (at the expense of their internal needs) is not seen as a problem by these people at all, but rather as something to expand upon.

I am fortunate that I wasn't diagnosed with autism until I was an adult. For maturity makes me better able to resist psychotherapeutic conditioning which seeks to strip away my identity and replace it with some bourgeois faggot's.

Last edited:
High IQ thread

I don't feel at all like opening up to them when there's no trust. This is why therapy fails 99% of people who do CBT and schema therapy
From personal experience, when you do open up to a CBT therapist, you are only met with Pavlovian conditioning whereby the therapist invalidates your wrongthink or behavioral non-compliance to their methods, and validates your repetition of their dictums and desires (namely, for their "treatment" to be working).

The objective of this is to make you constantly defer to the therapist for their agreement, even in your own mind. Indeed, CBT therapy is considered "successful" when the therapist finally becomes a permanent fixture in your mind, who you are forever in submission to.

Last edited:
From personal experience, when you do open up to a CBT therapist, you are only met with Pavlovian conditioning whereby the therapist invalidates your wrongthink or behavioral non-compliance to their methods, and validates your repetition of their dictums and desires (namely, for their "treatment" to be working).

The objective of this is to make you constantly defer to the therapist for their agreement, even in your own mind. Indeed, CBT therapy is considered "successful" when the therapist finally becomes a permanent fixture in your mind, who you are forever in submission to.
Yes, internalizing some aggresive therapist as a "good object" in your mind. Which is probably unnatural so in the process of being conditioned you probably also learn to supress a lot of real feelings. This is why I think Jungian therapy or Rogerian therapy is much better.

Finally a high IQ thread from OP after countless sewer-quality threads.

at least in brave new world they gave you SOMA for free. Therapy is just lazy

Excellent post that deserves lots of discussion. Psychotherapy is a disgusting racket and scam that preys on people like us. If you're a truecel because of your looks then paying some guy 70-100 bucks/hour to listen to you whine about your shortness or bad skin or bald head is a joke but dipshits over on Reddit and soytards elsewhere will tell you that you should shell out that money for some stupid reason.

Big Pharma, soft science academia (sociology/psychology/queer studies/diversity studies/etc.), and the health insurance and healthcare industries rake in lots of money by exploiting pathetic and hurting people and they push pills on them far too often.

Unless you've got some situation where you're really fucked up with like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or maybe major grief (lost a family member) then therapy is probably a waste of time and money and not for you. Maybe it can't hurt if you have the money for it but most people don't have at least 100 dollars to blow on this bullshit at least once a month.

Upper middle class white roasties sitting around all day and doing nothing while their husbands work are the types of people that keep profitable shrinks' offices in business. They go in there to talk to some Boomer roastie about their bullshit problems and then get prescribed Zoloft because apparently being a soccer mom who watches Oprah while their husband rakes in six figures is way too depressing.

There are a lot of people and things that I want to destroy and the psychiatry racket and all those involved are near the top of my list.

I have so much pent up rage, anger, and energy and it must be released on my enemies and those i hate goddamit!!!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Based

I watched a show tonight about prison relationships. One of the couples was married. Both had been in prison. The woman got out first. Within DAYS, her friends were spouting the typical Western values couched in therapy-speak. They advised her to move on, to abandon her husband still in prison. He had 14 more months on his sentence, but everyone pushed the woman to experiment, date, live her life. In the end, she met someone else and left her husband.

I don't deny that modern therapy helps some people. So does religion. But everyone shouldn't be compelled to subscribe to these values-based ideologies. And people shouldn't push either belief system on others.

foids love going to therapy but it hasn't helped them one bit, in fact it makes them worse, foid mental illness is increasing every year, and their overall happiness is at an all time low
effects of femenism

Elites use "therapy" for normalization of globohomo agenda.

Yeah it's the deliberate outsourcing of empathy so that normies don't have to be inconvenienced by knowing of the suffering of lower tier males around them and those guys needing to pay in order to even have someone listen to their problems and be able to vent.

this should be on "must-read discussion"

Therapy culture is the paroxysm of feminization, which explains why "go to therapy" seems to be a meme in twitter spheres where w*men and the gays are prevalent
High IQ. Therapy is 100% womanized. Going to the therapist as a low value man is like walking into a lion's den.

Therapy is scum

your purpose is to be a productive member of society

to keep the broken cog in disguise running

if you dont want to do that you get labeled and gaslighted into therapy / improvement

thats it.

Very high IQ OP. Totally agree with you. Therapy is a big load of horse shit.

That being said some mentalcels definitely are in need of medication. I for example have been in a couple of therapists because of anxiety and depression and they were as helpful as a donkey. I only improved my mood when I took the white pill and got antidepressants. It's ok to not be ok.

That being said some mentalcels definitely are in need of medication. I for example have been in a couple of therapists because of anxiety and depression and they were as helpful as a donkey. I only improved my mood when I took the white pill and got antidepressants. It's ok to not be ok.

If anything therapists should be the number one enemy of incels and face the firing squad

Very good thread op

I never had therapy tbh. But I imagined they are trained with some techniques and practises that are actually beneficial like CBT which can help you alter negative thought patterns. They are not there to solve actual problems, just change the way your thought process works into more productive channels. But like I said, I never had therapy so maybe those that have had it can tell me it's not like that.

Tesla

The only thing I got from a boomer 65 year old therapist was to write my feelings down (JFL), asking if I had a girlfriend which I promptly said no, and to take jew pills for a year which made me more depressed. Decided to stop taking them on my own for my own good and stop going to that scam enterprise.

your purpose is to be a productive member of society

to keep the broken cog in disguise running

if you dont want to do that you get labeled and gaslighted into therapy / improvement

thats it.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.