Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Therapy and "putting yourself out there" is pointless

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
These two things are the typical tips from normies.
They often act like it's a remedy to inceldom, non-NTness and high inhibness.

Now this is only my personal experience, but I don't think these tips will improve your life in any way.
I've always had trouble interacting with people. I can't really express myself and very high pulse/sweat kicks in when I have to talk to someone.
I started wageslaving in some job where I have to interact and phone with people THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. I'm doing this shit now for 2 1/2 years and I have this weird feeling that it actually made my mental health even worse.

Imagine you have to do something what you hate and what makes you anxious almost every single day for 8 hours...
I have to put myself out there every day and it only brings me pain and suffering.

Also there is no therapy for your face.

There's bettER options. I'd rather put myself out thERe.

There's bettER options. I'd rather put myself out thERe.
Agreed
full

My face is chubby, so getting leaner would be slighty therapy for my face, maybe like getting bumped up to a 2 from a 1? Then again, that might only apply if I was thin to begin with, because once you're fat you will have saggy skin left behind. Still probably better than keeping the fat, but not as good as the tight skin you'd have if you never were fat.

"like bro, start going out and talk to hot chicks bro, like its so easy bro like are you retarded? stop saying you have social anxiety and
grow some balls bro, its so easy, see me and my 400 gfs by the age of 24 bro, just be yourself bro" ~:chad:

Every passing day I’m getting more convinced that therapy is a scam tactic to squeeze money from depressed bluepilled people.

done both multiple times and nothing good came from it

I'm never going to see a theraphist

Now this is only my personal experience, but I don't think these tips will improve your life in any way.
I've always had trouble interacting with people. I can't really express myself and very high pulse/sweat kicks in when I have to talk to someone.
I started wageslaving in some job where I have to interact and phone with people THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. I'm doing this shit now for 2 1/2 years and I have this weird feeling that it actually made my mental health even worse.

Imagine you have to do something what you hate and what makes you anxious almost every single day for 8 hours...
I have to put myself out there every day and it only brings me pain and suffering.

They tell you to go to therapy in the hopes that it will render you docile like a lobotomy.

Just be a jester for normies who don't want you around anyways theory.

And water is wet

It's not just a weird feeling. Doing what other people urge you to do (man up, be a productive member of soyciety) drains your life force and fucks up your mind and body. I feel closer to dropping dead or finding anoth er use for my time at the end of every work day.

If it was good for you they wouldn't have to screech at you to do it and have a million and one schemes to put those who "fall through the cracks" back into the rat race. "Get a job" is the most fucking retarded life advice anyone can give and if they tell you it disregard 90% of what they have to say about life from that point onwards because if you follow it you will end up being a cuck completely owned by other people just like the person giving that advice. You are participating in a ponzi scheme that only benefits people who feed on your anguish when you work. It obliterates your mental health.

surgerymaxx and rope are the only solutions. Never listen a normie btw they have no idea how our lifes are it's like me giving advice to whores about menstruation

I can't really express myself and very high pulse/sweat kicks in when I have to talk to someone.

Are you sure ? Me, it seems to me I have no difficulty talking to people when I have something to say. What I can not do is small talk. Or fillings. Basically what women do with their mouths all the time.

It's not just a weird feeling. Doing what other people urge you to do (man up, be a productive member of soyciety) drains your life force and fucks up your mind and body. I feel closer to dropping dead or finding anoth er use for my time at the end of every work day.

If it was good for you they wouldn't have to screech at you to do it and have a million and one schemes to put those who "fall through the cracks" back into the rat race. "Get a job" is the most fucking retarded life advice anyone can give and if they tell you it disregard 90% of what they have to say about life from that point onwards because if you follow it you will end up being a cuck completely owned by other people just like the person giving that advice. You are participating in a ponzi scheme that only benefits people who feed on your anguish when you work. It obliterates your mental health.
Interesting comment, bookmarked it.
Normies want braindead zombies.
Are you sure ? Me, it seems to me I have no difficulty talking to people when I have something to say. What I can not do is small talk. Or fillings. Basically what women do with their mouths all the time.
Even if I know what I want to say I often make grammatical mistakes. It feels like that my brain and mouth don't really cooperate.

The problem with anxiety disorders is the only thing which works even slightly is drug use, except the only drugs which actually work are benzos and if you get hooked on them, it's over.

But yeah don't waste a second listening to "put yourself out there" or "jus go 4 it brah!1" normie tier shit advice. Things only get worse over time.

The problem with anxiety disorders is the only thing which works even slightly is drug use, except the only drugs which actually work are benzos and if you get hooked on them, it's over.
Yeah that's probably the next thing I will try. I'm taking some herbal antidepressants currently, but they don't really help.

Its weird reading that you still have anxiety after 2 years of doing that job, you would think that you somehow got used to it

Yeah that's probably the next thing I will try. I'm taking some herbal antidepressants currently, but they don't really help.
Believe me benzos will absolutely crush it, but they can't be taken long term, withdrawals are hell on earth.

Maybe look into beta blockers, they don't make you any less nervous mentally, but they completely control your ability to speak without stuttering, sounding anxious etc.