Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Therapists are not going to believe you if you tell them you are lonely

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@greentextgaming/video/7360460633650777376

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/pcqwvx/anon_sees_a_shrink/

When I was in rehab, and had to see their doctor the fucking doctor LAUGHED at me when I told him I have always been single.
People will LAUGH at you or not believe you.
It is ovER
full

The Rapist is a scam

Paying someone to listen to your problems for
40 dollars per visit and pretend to care.

Get a therapist, cancel your appointments anyways and proceed to leave them bad reviews

Therapy sucks for men, especially with foid therapists. They will not grasp your struggle with loneliness at all because they are never lonely at one single point in their lives. They get relationships and friendships handed to them throughout their lives, so they haven't known anything but the easy life. I've been single my whole life (obviously), never had a woman as a friend, and haven't had a close male friend in over 5 years either. Women could never comprehend this level of loneliness, or especially worse loneliness. Foid therapists won't believe you when you say how hard it is to even make friends as an autistic Sub5 male, let alone get a gf. They will just tell you dumb shit like, "just smile more" and "put yourself out there and be more friendly."

I can't read "therapist" as "the rapist" the same again anymore

The only way therapists can help us is for them to be hot and female and willing to date us.

Otherwise they are a waste of time and money.

lol mental health organisations unironically shove blue pills down your throat literally and figuratively (talk “therapy” and chemical lobotomy psych meds that make you borderline retarded)

Notice how only foids are seemingly helped by psych meds? And it’s usually other cels who say it ruined their life? It’s like psych meds help foids to get back to their default mental state. Numb, apathetic and indifferent on the inside with no internal monologue or thoughts
@GeckoBus

Last edited:
Therapists will all be rounded up on the day of the rope.

They can't relate to lonely men at all but we're supposed to believe they are the silver bullet cure to all our problems.

I can relate, however they don't accuse me of lying, but they (I'm in group thERapy), most females, try to escape my thread when I'm talking about loneliness.

most females, try to escape my thread when I'm talking about loneliness.
Disgusting, don't for a minute let females gaslight you into thinking they don't know how much we suffer, they are very much aware, they just avoid this issue like the plague because they resent ugly men for having feelings, the thought of them giving as a single crumb of attention (let alone pussy) is so revolting to them they would rather let us die.

Last edited:
They can't relate to lonely men at all but we're supposed to believe they are the silver bullet cure to all our problems.
ONLY if they offer their stinky pussy and titties.

It’s like psych meds help foids to get back to their default mental state. Numb, apathetic and indifferent on the inside with no internal monologue or thoughts
@GeckoBus
It is their original state anyways, like the soulless psychopathic wenches that they are.

The only way therapists can help us is for them to be hot and female and willing to date us.

Sex therapy is the ONLY cure for depression and insomnia. Not SSRI poison, and if you have trouble falling asleep(like me) trazodone pills.

Soyciety is fucked and not us. Always has been that way. We deserve better from other people. We are treated like shit and then expected to go to therapy.

I blackpilled mine so she knows its over for me, I pulled up all the data and all the facts.

It is their original state anyways, like the soulless psychopathic wenches that they are.
You should see the type of shit people do when on SSRIs it’s literally foid behaviour to the extreme people chimp out, become more promiscuous, kill people and destroy shit because it lowers inhib, makes you retarded and makes you emotionally numb to the point where you can’t feel any emotions

"Lonely" foid with man therapist, nothing is wrong with you!

You should see the type of shit people do when on SSRIs it’s literally foid behaviour to the extreme people chimp out, become more promiscuous, kill people and destroy shit because it lowers inhib, makes you retarded and makes you emotionally numb to the point where you can’t feel any emotions
How do you know

thERapists are a scam in my opinion. I never had an effective one except this one "therapist" who was actually just a psychedelic trip sitter who was talking to me while I was high as shit.

There are more effective things to spend money on than therapy that actually make you feel better or change your life

There’s a lot of better things to do in life than to go therapey and to hop on blue pill jewpills that fuck your brain up