Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapists are laughably out of touch.

Therapy is a waste. Based username @Therapywasawaste

I think its even funnier it happened to a foid. Even with how much the field of therapy panders to woman, she could still sense the bullshit and how nonsensical that advice was.

I think its even funnier it happened to a foid. Even with how much the field of therapy panders to woman, she could still sense the bullshit and how nonsensical that advice was.
I know. Wild, because reality for foids is like a fantasy land, and this was too much, even for her! :lul: :lul: :lul:

For whatever reason women believe in these retarded things. They believe in astrology and manifesting. I guess sometimes you also hear about feminine men who also believe in the latter, but they call it law of attraction or something retarded like that.

Tried therapy for a while. they're all bluepilled and objectively made me feel worse after each session

objectively made me feel worse after each session
What things did they say to make you feel worse? I know therapists gaslight a shitton when it comes to giving men "therapy"

Last edited:
What things did they say to make you feel worse?
It just put me in a state of frustration after each session, like this shit ive heard 100 times before like "looks and height dont matter" and trying to gaslight me into thinking that.

It just put me in a state of frustration after each session, like this shit ive heard 100 times before like "looks and height dont matter" and trying to gaslight me into thinking that.
Yep, Im not surprised they'd have done that. It would probably feel even worse if you had to spend money for it.

Yep, Im not surprised they'd have done that. It would probably feel even worse if you had to spend money for it.
Nah my parents paid for the sessions, its just personally, any "sunshine and rainbows" blue pill shit gets on my nerves these days. Plus the added annoyance of being treated like a kid as an adult in these sessions

Has anyone ever successfully mindfucked a therapist? I've never been to therapy myself, just asking.

this is an incel forum why bring up a foid venting post?

Thank you.

Now to manifest a woman into my life.
20240831 122417