Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

therapists are evil and should not be trusted

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
I was considering going to therapy, that's what all the normies online and mental health charity sites told me to do. After reading numerous stories from other incels I can conclude that therapy will make your life much worse than it already is. 

1. Some therapists are female and therefore have no understanding of depression or what it's like to be subhuman. None of them do really, they're all wealthy doctors. 
2. You're paying them to care about your well being. If you weren't shelling out your hard earned money they wouldn't give a rats ass about you. Therefore everything they say is an attempt to squeeze more money out of you, not to actually help.
3. If you say something they don't like (eg. blackpills, planned suicide methods) they can ruin your life by categorizing you with a certain illness. Normies don't like people with illnesses, this will harm chances of employment or friendships. 
4. In my experience they only said the generic "it's going to be okay" shit. They can't comprehend our suffering. She didn't respond in any significant way to the reasons I gave for wanting to die. Note this is when I was forced to go years ago after a sui attempt.

Yea I've been told to get therapy many times. I don't need to waste my money and get scammed and having to listen to blue pilled shit about "it's going to get better hurrbdurr"

Therapy is bs and waste of money. If you have enough money to pay for therapy, you are better spending them on hookers.

they're con artists

therapy is a meme, ive been to 2 and they just gave me your shitty normie bluepilled advice that doesnt work for incels.

Dekim said:
Therapy is bs and waste of money. If you have enough money to pay for therapy, you are better spending them on hookers.

Never been to one. Thank God. I just don't feel you can connect with someone when there is money involved. Also, they're not trustworthy if they're willing to divulge your information to the police.