Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapist.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I want to be the rapist.

NorthernWind

I want to be the rapist.

No glory for ugly heroes. No women for ugly heroes.

I want to be the rapist.
It’s a good way to make a lot of money if you can stand spouting blue pill feminist slogans and phrases to fucked up roasties every day of the week. :feelsokman:

First you have to get a bachelor's in rapeology and then do a Master's or phd in a rape specialty like roofies, stalking, or grooming.

Once you do that you can get licensed as a rapist in your state. Sometimes that involves doing a residency, assisting an established rapist to get certified. But once youre done with all that you can then set up your private practice.

I personally found success in doing internships with the Catholic Church and my state's Department of Corrections

It’s a good way to make a lot of money if you can stand spouting blue pill feminist slogans and phrases to fucked up roasties every day of the week. :feelsokman:
First you have to get a bachelor's in rapeology and then do a Master's or phd in a rape specialty like roofies, stalking, or grooming.

Once you do that you can get licensed as a rapist in your state. Sometimes that involves doing a residency, assisting an established rapist to get certified. But once youre done with all that you can then set up your private practice.

I personally found success in doing internships with the Catholic Church and my state's Department of Corrections
I don't want to be a therapist. I want to be the rapist ( in videogame ).

If my vocal cords weren’t fucked and I actually cared about money maxxing I’d probably do this job. :feelshehe: