Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Vehicles can sense their driver

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There was this old friend I had, complete trucel who I think had actual autism. At one point he got a bike and got into a pretty bad wreck where he was crippled, not sure how he's doing now. He failed to realize that motor bikes are for white alpha thugs, the bike didn't want him on it so it crashed as revenge.

Then I saw this video
ezgif-5-c30f8f701f04.gif

This currycel thought he could ascend by getting a fancy car, what he failed to realize was that super cars are like foids, they only want white men in them, that's why the car decided to mangle his hand.

Ethnics, we should just stick to riding bicycles or beat up 99 Honda Civics. Better yet we should just ride donkeys, camels, or goats, even horses are too majestic for us and should be left for the white man.

Last edited:
@LastGerman Thoughts?

What about that fast furious guy?

Its over for carmaxxed latinos

hope this makes you feel better about the drivers license pill @SuperSaiyanGymcel

hope this makes you feel better about the drivers license pill @SuperSaiyanGymcel
Curries are smart and drive these monsters instead of cars, because just like women, cars only want white man, very high iq thread

Would explain why I seem to have to do every maintenance job twice

He just looks ridiculous in that mambo. Looks like a street sweeper who is supposed to clean the Lamborghini not sit in it

How does this fit into the vehicle pill?

Bilgewater IQ.

:lul:

high iq thread, it never began for drivercels

This post is so stupid it digitally raped my IQ

Currycels are fucking retarded.