Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Theory] Tinder is a conspiracy to make men commit suicide

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Is it really unreasonable to think that tinder is was made to make men commit suicide?
How would anyone think otherwise with an app where not a single foid will match you. Its obviously made to scam men of money and then make them rope.

Probably a feminazi conspiracy tbh

Tinder is a eugenics program

I'd bet my ass that some rice spergs programmed tinder

I don't think it was created especifically for that purpose, but it's a desirable bonus for them.

jews most likely

Its obviously made to scam men of money

you got it!

its made to make money out of men, because only men would pay for just the chance at puss, not a guarantee, just a chance.

nothing else is involved here, there is no grand conspiracy against men,

their natural big desire to have sex can be easily exploited,

as can be seen in thousands of different products and services, from prostitui´tion to axe spray or artifical hair or nice clothes, or a million other things.

tinder is making them money, thats all they need and i think females are not smart enough to create something like tinder.

i googled, tinder was created by a man of course, exploiting other men for profit.

Must feel like a Jew working in a Panzer factory during the war.

Tinder resulted in

1) Too much abundance mentality in foids and Chads. Relationship isn't a precious thing if it's available so easily.

2) Scarcity mindset in subhumans who now are having their self esteem deflated and thus are satisfying themselves through donating online and doing nice things without expectation of any reward(pussy).

Now any normie IQ person can imagine what this would result in:

Decline in marriages, decline in rate of kids being born. A generation of Chads and Roasties who keep dating with no endgame in sight till they are both worn out. Heightened expectations would mean ascending betas get a miserable married life with these Roasties who wait no time after kids to divorce his sorry as to get back to the dating scene.

TL;DR:OP is right.

Giga IQ Tinder exists to weed out all sub-chad men and to make money off of them.

It's working.

Tinder resulted in

1) Too much abundance mentality in foids and Chads. Relationship isn't a precious thing if it's available so easily.

2) Scarcity mindset in subhumans who now are having their self esteem deflated and thus are satisfying themselves through donating online and doing nice things without expectation of any reward(pussy).

Now any normie IQ person can imagine what this would result in:

Decline in marriages, decline in rate of kids being born. A generation of Chads and Roasties who keep dating with no endgame in sight till they are both worn out. Heightened expectations would mean ascending betas get a miserable married life with these Roasties who wait no time after kids to divorce his sorry as to get back to the dating scene.

TL;DR:OP is right.

Tinder ruined the entire dating market so possibly yes

Male suicide must have skyrocketed since Tinder got popular.

it just so happens to be the case idk if id go as far as to say its an organized conspiracy

tfw never installed that shit app

tinder exists to make americans money

literally the guy who created matched.com their wife cheated on them with someone she found on match.com

the guy shouldve pulled the app immedietly

That's society as a whole tbh
As others said in this thread tinder is more a money making scheme like any other subsidized by naive unattractive guys that are lead to believing participation on the app and paying for subscription bonuses will increase their chances of getting laid with women on the app when of course it won't and it's chad only.

Seems logical. The founders of Tinder can be described as nothing else but evil psychopaths.

All dating sites are used in the same way, I say 100000s of men have done themselves in since they have existed

There is 10 wedding magazines. Tinder is not something all women use. You probably will more luck in real life.