Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory] the reason Arabs and curries are ugly is because of inbreeding

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And they thus get inferior genetics

It’s simple, yet they continue.

Yes they had that culture.

@Diocel @ZkinnyG
@Robtical

Arranged marriage also means that any and every inel gets to reproduce

Arranged marriage also means that any and every inel gets to reproduce
If arranges marriages didn’t exist there then most men there would be incel and all dads there would be chaddams

Maybe in the middle east. Inbreeding in India is a result of abo culture in the south. You can see how the north has relatively less inbreeding due to strict adherence to the blood line rule.

Southern indians are anyways fucked due to high abo admixture, its not like inbreeding is going to make it worse.

Just arrangemarriagemax to create even more truecels bro xd
defect-678x381.jpg

Maybe in the middle east. Inbreeding in India is a result of abo culture in the south. You can see how the north has relatively less inbreeding due to strict adherence to the blood line rule.

Southern indians are anyways fucked due to high abo admixture, its not like inbreeding is going to make it worse.
Pakistan and Afghanistan have lots of inbreeding

Cousin marriages aren't incest and have never really been considered such

Arabs and Curries are low inhib SEA gods.

Based. Like wise. Id rather have a life of dignity than sink that low. What if said cousin foid was hot?
Still is just weird AF to marry a cousin unless it’s like a fourth cousin or something I wouldn’t even think about a second or third cousin let alone a FIRST cousin tbh. Incest is just not something that I see as acceptable.

Still is just weird AF to marry a cousin unless it’s like a fourth cousin or something I wouldn’t even think about a second or third cousin let alone a FIRST cousin tbh. Incest is just not something that I see as acceptable.
Fun fact: Britney Spears’ parents are third cousins

Like wise. I think its degenerate and more likely to create more incels. Ive seen some semi-retarded curry dudes over here as a result of first cousin marriages. Average curry IQ is very low due to this i reckon.

Isreal is on here too JFL. @kikecel @HidekiTojota @BenBerger

Based. Ive seen these marriages in palestine where dudes are getting married to their underage cousins lol.
Activists are trying to ban underage marriage worldwide but that’s unrealistic. Some cultures treat jb foids as adults and that’s why they get married early. 18 isn’t the magical number in every country and we can’t force laws on other countries. I also read that 96% of underage marriages in America are 16/17 year olds and they usually are getting married to 18-23 yr olds not some 12 year old marrying a 50 year old like feminazis want you to believe

Activists are trying to ban underage marriage worldwide but that’s unrealistic. Some cultures treat jb foids as adults and that’s why they get married early. 18 isn’t the magical number in every country and we can’t force laws on other countries. I also read that 96% of underage marriages in America are 16/17 year olds and they usually are getting married to 18-23 yr olds not some 12 year old marrying a 50 year old like feminazis want you to believe

But the video i saw were very young foids, below 10 years and the guys looked like 25+.
Charles Darwin married his first cousin and they had several kids which is ironic

Genetics didnt exist in Darwin's time though. He couldnt have known.

But the video i saw were very young foids, below 10 years and the guys looked like 25+.

Genetics didnt exist in Darwin's time though. He couldnt have known.
Idk what it’s like in India but in America that’s super rare

in early 1900s India girls usually married at age 13 usually to a 20 yr old man

Idk what it’s like in India but in America that’s super rare

in early 1900s India girls usually married at age 13 usually to a 20 yr old man

There is a ritual that happens among southern Indians where a young foid (prolly below 10 yrs of age) is kind of "arranged" to marry her uncle on her mom's side. The actual marriage doesnt happen until she reaches legal age.

This is why you will notice even more recessive features among southern Indians.

That’s the way it should be tbh. (Don’t arrest me FBI/Mossad)

There is a ritual that happens among southern Indians where a young foid (prolly below 10 yrs of age) is kind of "arranged" to marry her uncle on her mom's side. The actual marriage doesnt happen until she reaches legal age.

This is why you will notice even more recessive features among southern Indians.
Are southern curries more subhuman than north curries?

Than curry foid looks decent looking would be white chad only in the west.

Shes close to my looksmatch but wouldnt touch me with a 20 foot pole.

Have always believed this, the countries with the most race mixing, hence least inbreeding, are the most chad and Stacy, like aus, South Africa, and southern latam

Southern india is more developed than the north.

That’s possible tbh

Isn’t reproduction with your uncle going to inevitably cause deformed babies?

They are. You share 12.5% of your genetic material with a cousin.

First cousin marriages have never been considered incest and largely still are not. Second and third even less so.

In America cousin marriage is frowned upon

I know. Why do I care about Americans tho?

wtf

First cousin marriages have never been considered incest and largely still are not. Second and third even less so.

Incest or not, they shouldnt be encouraged as they are more likely to produce incels.
Isn’t reproduction with your uncle going to inevitably cause deformed babies?

This is why there are a lot of babies born here with genetic issues/deformities. This kind of degeneracy must be stopped.

Incest or not, they shouldnt be encouraged as they are more likely to produce incels.

This is why there are a lot of babies born here with genetic issues/deformities. This kind of degeneracy must be stopped.
It’s crazy how feminists say Gandhi was a pedo for sex with underage foids when that was the norm in his era in India

It’s crazy how feminists say Gandhi was a pedo for sex with underage foids when that was the norm in his era in India

Yes it was. Child marriages back then were just marriages lol.

It shouldn't be encouraged, in a similar manner to how extreme race mixing shouldn't be encouraged. However, it still isn't incestual nor is it anywhere near as harmful people make it out to be.