Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory on why white girls seem to hate me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So as a mutt I think that since I'm not ethnic looking enough, the few white girls who are into or wouldn't mind ethnic guys don't find me appealing because I lack some of the ethnic traits they may like, these girls also have a threshold for these guys that it's not the same criteria they use for white guys.

But at the same time I'm not white enough to attracted them and pass the race threshold, as they don't know where to put me they can't really evaluate me, causing them distress. Which criteria should they use with me? The ethnic standards or the white one?

Since I'm slightly more white than ethnic as my DNA results have shown, I imagine the only way they can rate me as a potential partner is by putting me in the white category, which since I'm not white the only thing I can come close to is as a very ugly white guy, which repulses them.

I'm white and still experience that white girls can be very cold and rejecting to me

What were your results?

I don't even bother with white foids as a sub5 ethnic male. Just don't even bother. I know better as an ethnicel/oldcel. Unless I get incredibly lucky within the next several years...

When I was bluepilled, I was mostly doubtful but had a little hope. After discovering the blackpill and seeing all the data (and confirming it with my life experience), it was spot on. You gotta be a high tier man of color to land a low tier becky to stacy-lite. Of course there are outliers and some sub8 ethnic males can get a white foid but that is really not the norm.

Cope.

White females are just the most entitled of them all. It hardly even matters what race you are. They're Chad only, unless actually ugly or obese.

Cope.

White females are just the most entitled of them all. It hardly even matters what race you are. They're Chad only, unless actually ugly or obese.
This, they are the top of the totem pole and they know it too

If you want white girls and you're not learning a slavic language you're a volcel tbh

If you want white girls and you're not learning a slavic language you're a volcel tbh
Not if you're shit at learning languages.

I'm Canadian and don't even know French.

I don’t even feel anything about love or women anymore. I am completely numb.

Don´t think about it: Meditate

I don’t think I am capable of loving someone.

I have a good theory for you. You aren't likeable :feelsdevil: