Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious theory on who reddit for cucks

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so basically this user has caught my attention for awhile now. At 1st i didnt think of it, but now after some evidence. i think i finally figured it out. He's been posting pictures of brett maverick leaving clues behind, at 1st i was like ok im starting to see evidence.

There has been 3 pictures i saw of the guy he has posted and those 3 pictures he posted were not on brett mavericks instagram or facebook, especially his profile picture which brett maverick has the same side tattoo.

here is 3 of the pics he has posted so far

Downloadfile 1

this picture is not on his facebook or instagram i also have the other exclusive picture he tried to angle fraud the pic to look incel.

Another clue that has brought to my attention. The fact that he literally catfishes really well not even i can catfish as well as he has. By making some roastie travel countries away for chad.

Here is my reason why a chad is blackpilled

the fact he knows the blackpill is the truth and he is willing to spread the truth and he knows hes not a giga chad.
if someone can fully verify for me that reddit for cucks is an actual incel that would be helpful.

Last edited:
At least he knows Reddit is for cucks. Meanwhile some actual incels insist on being there to be constantly banned and humiliated.

Another clue that has brought to my attention. The fact that he literally catfishes really well not even i can catfish as well as he has. By making some roastie travel countries away for chad.
A true legend.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.