Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory] It is all about the dick size and sexual skills.

H

history

Banned
-
See , It has been proven time and again that these two things are massively attractive to women -

1. Looks ( Including height)

2. Preselection ( as much attractive if not more than looks ) . And by preselction mean real preselection not fake preselection.

If you already have a woman with you, it becomes million times easier to fuck another women . Having preselection is equivalent to being a chad.

So, even if you are ugly. if somehow out of luck you are able to get a woman , all you need is to give her a good sex and and she liked it, she will try and CLAW her way into your life. And here you get it . You now have a woman in your life , so you instantly become attractive to another women . You can use her as a bait to fuck another women. Or in some cases she will herself bring other women (her friends) to get fucked by you. . And if you have given her good sex she will never be going to dump you as men who give good sex are rare. Most men are bad in the bed.

Now , let us analyse the looks part . Even if on the basis of looks you are able to get into the pants of a woman and you are not able to give her good sex , she will ditch you after the first sex and will never see you again . This is what happens to 99 percrent PUAs ,all they are able to get is ONS and then lose the girl most of the time.

This is why this below average looking manlet was able to fuck 6000 women . It was all because of preselection .

4584640-6214319-image-a-150_1538051204311.jpg

The 2nd Million is easy if you already got the first…………………..

You don't even need a dick.

Just Lol @ dickcels.

I would trade my dick for some manko right now and I wouldn't even care. Dick is so useless in the grand scheme of things.

1. Dick size is irrelevant if no woman wants to see your dick.

2. Pretty much every guy I know has had girlfriends before and most of them have trouble finding other girls. That preselection bullshit is just PUA wishful thinking, but if you think it's for real then hire an out of work actress to pretend she's your girlfriend and see for yourself.

looks > status outside of school tbh

Mine's short to average, but very girthy. Does that qualify as big? I doubt foids would even be able to fit mine in their mouth because of its girthiness

1. Dick size is irrelevant if no woman wants to see your dick.

2. Pretty much every guy I know has had girlfriends before and most of them have trouble finding other girls. That preselection bullshit is just PUA wishful thinking, but if you think it's for real then hire an out of work actress to pretend she's your girlfriend and see for yourself.

The preselection thing has been proven time and again . There is no denying it. Here is the proof of facebook preselection game done some time back . This guy got massive success on facebook by making fake female profiles and commenting with those profiles on his original profile.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150613103230/http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167832221

And if you want live proof you can yourself try to hire a girl and go out with her in bars and clubs or even in daytime . You can massive improvement in your result. I am poor as fuck and currently have no interest in women because I am going through some crisis.
You can even try to go out with your sister.

Last edited:
The preselection thing has been proven time and again . There is no denying it. Here is the proof of facebook preselection game done some time back . This guy got massive success on facebook by making fake female profiles and commenting with those profiles on his original profile.
That's not proof or a valid experiment, that's just some guy from Bodybuilding.com saying he got laid thanks to Facebook fake women leaving him fake likes and comments. Maybe I'd believe it if I hadn't done the same thing myself and it doesn't work, at least not for incels.

And if you want live proof you can yourself try to hire a girl and go out with her in bars and clubs or even in daytime .
None of us are incel by accident, there's something seriously wrong with every one of us. The notion that women would see us with a girl and somehow get distracted and fail to notice our ugly faces or shortness or bird-like frames is just PUA/RedPill nonsense.

You can massive improvement in your result.
So you're saying you have found the solution to inceldom? We can all ascend if we hire some woman to walk around with us and pretend she's out girlfriend?
Hey everybody, this guy found the solution to inceldom. Let's all ascend!

@Angry_runt And it is about real preselection not fake preselection by hiring actresses . You should have women who are really fucking you .

Women can sense fakeness very easily. Hiring actresses is not going to help you.

That is why I said it is about dick , I never said it is about preselection. I said if somehow out of luck you are able to get into pants of a woman and give her good sex , she is gonna stick with you and will help you fuck other women .

Going out with a girl will only help you get less harsh reaction and more number closes that is it. Because women will feel safe around you if you already have a woman.

Just tell me other than dick size what other factors do you think worked for that average looking manlet who fucked 6000 women.

So you're saying you have found the solution to inceldom? We can all ascend if we hire some woman to walk around with us and pretend she's out girlfriend?
It's legit if you aren't sub5. I've tried it with a friend using fake messages, fake calls etc

@Angry_runtYou should have women who are really fucking you .
So how is that applicable to incels?

Women can sense fakeness very easily. Hiring actresses is not going to help you.
This is pussy worship. Women don't have superpowers.

Just tell me other than dick size what other factors do you think worked for that average looking manlet who fucked 6000 women.
1. Dick size isn't a factor, assuming it's at least average. It's mostly gay guys who care about dick size (and muscles while we're at gay male common fetishes).
2. I don't know how many women that manlet fucked and I wouldn't take anybody's word for it, especially his. He does look pretty old so I'd guess he did most of his fucking before Tinder and runaway hypergamy. My dad is about his age and is short and uglier than him, but he has a ton of pics with girls when he was younger. That's what happened 30+ years ago when you spent a lot of time around seaside resorts. These days that guy would be fucking (and by the looks of him trafficking) Romanian whores.

Give it up, there is no solution to inceldom other than extensive cosmetic surgery.

@Angry_runt He died while fucking a 23 y.o as a 62 year old himself.

It's legit if you aren't sub5. I've tried it with a friend using fake messages, fake calls etc
If you aren't sub5, you probably won't be an incel. But if you think that's the solution, then what are you doing here? Run the preselection game or whatever you call it and ascend. I've tried it myself (various PUAs have been suggesting it since the late 90s, and social networks made it easier to fake) and it didn't work for me.
@Angry_runt He died while fucking a 23 y.o as a 62 year old himself.
Oh hahaha says he was "entertaining a tourist from Romania". It's just an old guy trying to relive his youth by banging a Romanian whore and his heart gave out.
Give it up, that's not a playboy, just some sad old man who used to bang girls at a resort town 20 years ago.

Last edited:
@Angry_runt What are you saying he paid her ? If he is not a playboy how can a 62 year old fuck a 23 .

@Angry_runt What are you saying he paid her ? If he is not a playboy how can a 62 year old fuck a 23 .
I'm saying there's plenty of Romanian whores working Mediterranean seaside resorts every summer and yes he either paid her or he was her pimp. If the story is even true, not like it's been fact checked.