Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[THEORY]Is Anime population control?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-of-japanese-male-otaku-choose-2d-girlfriends
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24614830
Birth rates are slowly decreasing day by day, violence is breaking out, families are being separated, and Doritos sales are rising. There is only one culprit for this jaring issue, Anime!

2_crossover_anime.jpg

People are starting to realize 2-D is better than 3-D! Government agencies are stopping this fact before it hits mainstream crowds. Countries are starting to crumble, wars are breaking out, life as we all know it is soon gonna disappear.........Anime was created to cause human extinction, Anime is population control!

Last edited:
Based Abe is using anime to bring up birth rates.

Japan has the right idea. The mainstream media is sensationalizing the fact birth rates in Japan have decreased, but it's a actually good thing. Most of the world is overpopulated. Japan's cities are especially overpopulated. Deciding not to add to the overpopulation is a good thing. I wish the UK would follow their example, but I know that won't happen because the majority of people here are dumb and breed like rabbits.

It helps incels not try to reproduce, so yeah.

Japan has the right idea. The mainstream media is sensationalizing the fact birth rates in Japan have decreased, but it's a actually good thing. Most of the world is overpopulated. Japan's cities are especially overpopulated. Deciding not to add to the overpopulation is a good thing. I wish the UK would follow their example, but I know that won't happen because the majority of people here are dumb and breed like rabbits.

This.

And there are already HUNDREDS of people competing for every single job and every single apartment anyway, resulting in wages getting lower and rents getting higher. And this will only get worse due to automatization.

Another thing is climate change. As long as the world is heavily overpopulated, climate change and the destruction of all environment is inevitable ... the only alternative is reducing people to cattle who only eat grass and drive around on their bicycles, living in tiny cubicle apartments. A reasonably high living standard for as many people as possible without the destruction of the environment is only possible with less people. 8 billion are 7 billion too much.

Funny btw how the "elites" how these classcucks call the ruling class manage to achieve all their evil goals, but the only goal they do not achieve is the "depopulation agenda" these infowarriors are all so hysterical about. There are almost EIGHT BILLION people now.

This.

And there are already HUNDREDS of people competing for every single job and every single apartment anyway, resulting in wages getting lower and rents getting higher. And this will only get worse due to automatization.

Another thing is climate change. As long as the world is heavily overpopulated, climate change and the destruction of all environment is inevitable ... the only alternative is reducing people to cattle who only eat grass and drive around on their bicycles, living in tiny cubicle apartments. A reasonably high living standard for as many people as possible without the destruction of the environment is only possible with less people. 8 billion are 7 billion too much.

Funny btw how the "elites" how these classcucks call the ruling class manage to achieve all their evil goals, but the only goal they do not achieve is the "depopulation agenda" these infowarriors are all so hysterical about. There are almost EIGHT BILLION people now.
Once automation takes over completely, they'll have no choice but to implement a Universal Basic Income. While I like the idea of UBI, there's downsides to it. For one, it'll probably mean that people will have even more kids because they know the state will pay for them. This kinda already happens here in the UK with child benefit, but UBI will take it to a whole new level.

And yeah, we've already felt the effects of climate change this year here in the UK with the heatwaves this summer. They're saying that extreme summers like the one we experienced this year are the norm now. People probably don't even realize the consequences of this. It'll mean we could face prolonged droughts every year and it could get that bad that we need to have water flown in from other places.

People are already renting their tiny garden sheds out as living spaces in London, so cubicle apartments probably aren't that far down the road now.

these men aren't turning down sex though
they're just incel and they are redpilled on women
also 2d>3d
jeremy kyle makes me despair for the future tbh
the people on that show are the ones passing on their genes

no retard. now delete this shit thread and yourself

just start banning more and more users until they notice, tbh
I already do a lot of things / warnings. I think its still better to just be active in the shadows :)

Anime is just a symptom/cope