Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Theory: incels hate each other because most incels aren't incels and are feds trying to get a rise out of an autistic virgin

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like the title says, most incels instigate other incels with useless racial and dumb shit just to get a ride out of someone hoping they sink into insanity and wanting them to go ER. But it's just a theory. Could be true. This forum has sunken and I wish I could've been here 4 years ago

Last edited:
You are right. I hoped incels were a group with some internal cohesion left, but no such luck. :cryfeels:

We are frustrated so sometimes we bark at each other.

You are right. I hoped incels were a group with some internal cohesion left, but no such luck. :cryfeels:
They aren't a group. It's a condition. But it'd be better to at least look after each other. :feelskek:boy was I wrong. It's just society but with retards that would beat you for useless mogs:worryfeels: and they aren't even incel :feelskek: most:feelsokman:
We are frustrated so sometimes we bark at each other.
True. But I don't think it helps anything. Hell are you even sure who you're talking to is even incel or some larper fed or some normie or even a foid:worryfeels:

True. But I don't think it helps anything. Hell are you even sure who you're talking to is even incel or some larper fed or some normie or even a foid:worryfeels:
Yeah, as a handsome 14-year-old FBI agent hunting for terrorists I see so many mentalyoungcels, LARPers or gays, more than truecels.
This forum should be called upsetfags.is.

Yeah, as a handsome 14-year-old FBI agent hunting for terrorists I see so many mentalyoungcels, LARPers or gays, more than truecels.
This forum should be called upsetfags.is.
You shouldn't be on here tbh. Go outside while you can still get some HGH and gymmaxxx the fuck out

You shouldn't be on here tbh. Go outside while you can still get some HGH and gymmaxxx the fuck out
Worry not, my friend, I was just pulling your leg with my identity joke. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelstastyman:

Worry not, my friend, I was just pulling your leg with my identity joke. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelstastyman:
:feelsugh: alright sure just don't say that shit around here. You get banned
Wouldn't surprise me if you are an IT member tbh

:feelsugh: alright sure just don't say that shit around here. You get banned
I've already done that many times, but jannies' sleep isn't disturbed over it.

I like the chaos

I can cure your conditions boys.
Come to the back yard.

Yeah like with that braiki dude, he was trolling hard. You could talk with them and consider them a friend while they laugh at the computer screen

Hmm... :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• d4972fe2b154b77c1f0ed3211ea17bbb.gif
    d4972fe2b154b77c1f0ed3211ea17bbb.gif
    2 MB · Views: 16
Where do you even get it
Clinics can prescribe but expensive, I would research where to find some like using more plates more dates.com if you're that desperate (don't even trust it as it's a shitty pua thing) but even then HGH might not even do much if you are like 17 or 18 considering most growth plates close durning that time. It's literally over

Last edited:
I disagree. Why do you think feminism managed to become such a prevalent social force? Because feminists learned to play the social game by abusing men's inherent flaws. Men compete with each other, meaning they are strong individually but weak collectively. The opposite is the true for women: their only value is derived from sex, on a vacuum a woman is worthless. However their brains are hardwired to live in harems, so collectively women are stronger than men. (Of course I believe this power is fundamentally herd power, and every herd has its shepherd...)

I disagree. Why do you think feminism managed to become such a prevalent social force? Because feminists learned to play the social game by abusing men's inherent flaws. Men compete with each other, meaning they are strong individually but weak collectively. The opposite is the true for women: their only value is derived from sex, on a vacuum a woman is worthless. However their brains are hardwired to live in harems, so collectively women are stronger than men. (Of course I believe this power is fundamentally herd power, and every herd has its shepherd...)
Sounds retarded. Try again. You see men competition caused this in the first place because everyone else became simps. We need to work together to get rid of foids GrAYcel. Not against each other.

Last edited:
Sounds retarded. Try again. You see men competition caused this in the first place because everyone else became simps.
No. Everything was engineered by capital. Everything. Stop blaming men.

No. Everything was engineered by capital. Everything. Stop blaming men.
No. Men caused this, you fail to see the outside of the box. Tell me, who shoved you against to these cramped walls, other men. Who took all the foids through good looks and immoral acts? Men. Who caused the complete tragedy we are under now. Simp chads and bluepilled normie MEN. We incel men are the only true males left on this soyciety filled rock. It appears you are also an IT member presumably. I'm gunna get my debut :feelsaww:

No. Men caused this, you fail to see the outside of the box. Tell me, who shoved you against to these cramped walls, other men. Who took all the foids through good looks and immoral acts? Men. Who caused the complete tragedy we are under now. Simp chads and bluepilled normie MEN. We incel men are the only true males left on this soyciety filled rock. It appears you are also an IT member presumably. I'm gunna get my debut :feelsaww:
yes, men do have a role in this (as implied in my first post) however you seem to think the rise of feminism was organic which is utterly retarded. check out literature on depop theory such as the jaffe memo. also feel free to think I'm from IT just because my post count is gray or whatever lol

yes, men do have a role in this (as implied in my first post) however you seem to think the rise of feminism was organic which is utterly retarded. check out literature on depop theory such as the jaffe memo. also feel free to think I'm from IT just because my post count is gray or whatever lol
Because most of the time you people usually are :worryfeels: also most men are the reason why feminism is rampant because we use muh competition, as an excuse instead of doing anything worth while for it. All we do is complain on who mogs and who doesn't mog. Who we can beat up and who we can't beat up. Pretty unproductive. But I have to agree to disagree on this one.

Last edited:
Because most of the time you people usually are :worryfeels:
I understand that gatekeeping and paranoia are necessary however there's simply no good way to prove someone is not infiltrated. I could ask you to see my post history but you could just say it was all fake

I understand that gatekeeping and paranoia are necessary however there's simply no good way to prove someone is not infiltrated. I could ask you to see my post history but you could just say it was all fake
Yes true. But then again just being careful. If you are what you say what you are, then good on you.

Like the title says, most incels instigate other incels with useless racial and dumb shit just to get a ride out of someone hoping they sink into insanity and wanting them to go ER. But it's just a theory. Could be true. This forum has sunken and I wish I could've been here 4 years ago
Yes

If you want to be mean to me you can brother.
No I’m not a evil piece of shit like some, don’t need to do that if you ain’t deserving bro

Most people here are human garbage who really don't deserve to ascend, so it's really no surprise

I can barely think of ten people here I'd hope ascends

most incels aren't incels and are feds​

You would need to write "purported incels", and also feds can be incels too.

most incels instigate other incels with useless racial and dumb shit just to get a ride out of someone hoping they sink into insanity and wanting them to go ER.
doesn't mean your feds, lelling at the ERs is one of the fun distractions of clown world when it works out against normies instead of only against us

Seriously though, eastern germany did that but it was in a different way spies entered the house of political enemies and they took things out of place or moved things until the spy victim went crazy and lost all credibility

Most people here are human garbage who really don't deserve to ascend, so it's really no surprise

I can barely think of ten people here I'd hope ascends
View attachment 467529
Good
You would need to write "purported incels", and also feds can be incels too.

doesn't mean your feds, lelling at the ERs is one of the fun distractions of clown world when it works out against normies instead of only against us
You should go and frogmaxxx more tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back