Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Hypergamy lags sexual freedom

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I think it takes some time for the effects of sexual freedom to manifest themselves as hypergamy. I think 20 years. I think this is why hypergamy seemed to be less widespread in the 80s than it is today, even though they were sexually free. I have no explanation for this - this is just what I have observed.

rtt8wrxxcwsvwwxr.jpg

Of course. Women become more and more out of control when they're not being kept in check. Giving them too many rights has freed the monster within. This is the imploding point.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Of course. Women become more and more out of control when they're not being kept in check. Giving them too many rights has freed the monster within. This is the imploding point.

I'm saying I think there is a time delay. Like, if a girl grew up with values of sexual freedom, then she will be more hypergamous than a girl who grew up with chaste values until age 20 and then decided to stop being chaste.