Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Theory: Human genetics arenprogrammed to breed spergy incels because its beneficial fornthe species

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
We all know being a sperg is absolutely detrimental to a mans dating life. However INTx spergs also serve an important role in society by advancing knowledge and science more than any other group of humans. But while spergs are incredibly beneficial to the society as a whole, they live at the fringes of society and thus arent beneficial to individual female(s).

Thats why females are repulsed by spergs - she is better off betabuxin an average normie who will simp for her rather than a sperg who makes a major scientific breakthrough but "lives with his head in clouds" and generally doesnt gaf about mundane shit like properly taking care of family.

So i think humanity evolved to produce genetic trash spergs even from normie/chad genes in certain degree because spergs cannot procreate on their own. This happened over time by mechanism of meta-evolution, ie evolution on a societal scale. The societies/tribes who produced a couple of spergs here and there were advanced by these spergs, thus had more resoirces and outbred/conquered the non-sperg-producing societies. In this way over time only human genes that produce spergs from time to time survived.

Why isnthis important for incels? Because if true, this means that even if only nt chads get to breed, thry will still produce sperg incels from time to time and why "let the genetic dead ends die off" approach wont ever work.

Thoughts?

You wasted your time writing all that?

Better theory: there is a high degree of genetic variation and as time progresses some traits fall into disfavor. We are becoming extinct.

Based bluecel with his impeccable, elegant and simple theory.
200.gif

Man I don't know, I'm not going to shill for a society that shit on me & killed my confidence though, they can all fucking die.

Spergs are produced by environmental factors. Autism has been linked to exposure to sex and growth hormones in the womb. That's why autism rates are increasing, because people are being exposed to more and more hormones both from the water supply and the food supply.

Females are repulsed by mental illness in general, not just autism. Autism just happens to be a high functioning mental illness.

Last edited:
You wasted your time writing all that?

Better theory: there is a high degree of genetic variation and as time progresses some traits fall into disfavor. We are becoming extinct.
I mean it's 5x better then yet another shitpost from a postmaxxer

Interesting theory

We all know being a sperg is absolutely detrimental to a mans dating life. However INTx spergs also serve an important role in society by advancing knowledge and science more than any other group of humans. But while spergs are incredibly beneficial to the society as a whole, they live at the fringes of society and thus arent beneficial to individual female(s).

Thats why females are repulsed by spergs - she is better off betabuxin an average normie who will simp for her rather than a sperg who makes a major scientific breakthrough but "lives with his head in clouds" and generally doesnt gaf about mundane shit like properly taking care of family.

So i think humanity evolved to produce genetic trash spergs even from normie/chad genes in certain degree because spergs cannot procreate on their own. This happened over time by mechanism of meta-evolution, ie evolution on a societal scale. The societies/tribes who produced a couple of spergs here and there were advanced by these spergs, thus had more resoirces and outbred/conquered the non-sperg-producing societies. In this way over time only human genes that produce spergs from time to time survived.

Why isnthis important for incels? Because if true, this means that even if only nt chads get to breed, thry will still produce sperg incels from time to time and why "let the genetic dead ends die off" approach wont ever work.

Thoughts?

Interesting theory, I've thought about those things myself. There are also other reasons why the SOTF narrative is wrong, and does not lead to "superior offspring" for one it leads to inbreeding. In a civilized society, there is mathematically no way around that. Sperg or not tho when hypergamy reaches critical mass and too many men are getting left out, society is gonna crumble.

Nah this is major cope.

Truth is the only reason spergs were allowed to reproduce in the past was because of socially mandated monogamy. When they got rid of female sexual selection, the end result was a major increase in the variation of men that otherwise would not have been able to reproduce.

Nowadays we are weaning off of socially mandated monogamy, so the spergs that were able to reproduce due to society are no longer able to compete for female sexual selection.

Also, the XY chromosome is much more susceptible to random mutations, so men as a whole are more likely to have very bad as well as very good traits.

Thoughts?
yeah man autists just have to struggle man

Ive thought about it a lot and i came to the same conclusions. Its not only sociobiology tho. If you read the lifes of great thinkers of the past, most of them never had a chance and died alone and without children. But more geniuses are born even today, even when they and the last generation of
thinkers were granted an incel life. So there are some genes that are mantained for the whole purpose of giving birth to a 1-3% of autistic males. It created some social discomfort that can be appeased with meritocracy for example.

Also, it explains why every society needs to maintain and support costly but useful social roles designed for ugly nonNT males, and why our society is the only one that gave birth to an entire social class of sexless outcasts. We have no social role whatsoever, we are literally supposed to LDAR, which is, from an antropological point of view, something culturally specific to this moment in history and western culture. No human culture could bare 20-30% of their males, the aspies, the shorter ones, the uglier ones... permanently on the verge of suicide or revolution, mostly unproductive, at least before the Renaissance, the configuration of actual nations, the industrial revolution, technology...