Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory:"Gay" men aren't actually gay

Probably true. I took the bi pill and started cooming to femboys. But now that I think about it, the reason I like femboys is because of their femininity, not because they are guys.

Disgusting faggot KYS you filthy AIDS spreading degenERate pig

doubt. i think being a fag could come from raw hatred of women and mistreatment from them but the majority of fags i see seem like molestation or grooming cases more than anything.

My incel (in denial) friend came up with a theory on how gay dudes aren't actually gay, they are really just incels in denial who were so desperate they went for other dudes and they don't even enjoy gay sex deep down they are grossed out and just want to feel a woman's touch but their inceldom denied them from that but they are in so much in denial they still sympathize for foids. "Gay" men probably don't want to kiss and fuck other dudes in reality they hate it deep down.
jailhouse gay is more accurate for that kind of gay

sometimes i wish i wasn’t attracted to foids so that i had a chance with someone i was attracted to

I still wouldn’t want to be gay though. I would just choose to have no sex drive

Gays are atrracted to females not males. This is why the act feminenley. They do it indor to attract other homos which want to have sex with a female but can't. Just males burmed in their lust.

sometimes i wish i wasn’t attracted to foids so that i had a chance with someone i was attracted to
Sexually, maybe. But I don't really want to be gay as I would like to have children which isn't possible with a person of the same sex.

My incel (in denial) friend came up with a theory on how gay dudes aren't actually gay, they are really just incels in denial who were so desperate they went for other dudes and they don't even enjoy gay sex deep down they are grossed out and just want to feel a woman's touch but their inceldom denied them from that but they are in so much in denial they still sympathize for foids. "Gay" men probably don't want to kiss and fuck other dudes in reality they hate it deep down.
That's called "prison gay" or "situational homosexuality". Happens a lot in male-only environments, such as the military.

I know a fag who is disgusted by foids, even though he would like to experience a relationship with a foid, he just can't bear to touch one. He's still in the "girls have cooties" phase, foids still give him "the icks".

I don't know if both cases above apply to all fags.

It’s just feminine brain wiring or genetics sometimes

Yes this theory is true

I know 3 sub5s from my area turned gay after 21 cause they couldnt find whores
That's very depressing hence likely but I guarantee they didn't have very good. Father's growing up if any. On top of the fact that our society is so fucking degenerate nowadays. It promotes this gay shit. And then people get curious about it, and they will jump into that behavior because people are adaptable and they follow patterns, and they will get brainwashed. Especially lonely men who are horny.

It's true for some people
Albeit there are gay chads and closeted fags who are married/have girlfriends/have sex with women