Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [THEORY] Ascension by way of Looksmaxxing could get you charged with Rape

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Capturex

• Theoretically, According to Foid Logic (R) - a foid can be sexually assaulted and not know it until years later. This is low IQ reasoning because its like getting slapped in the face and not know that you have been slapped and only realise it 5 years later. Jfl.
  • Foids are filthy disgusting low IQ animals tbh ngl
  • So theoretically, a person born into the Incel Cinematic Universe can looksmaxx and be lucky to ascend, but a few years down the line the looksmaxxcel might neglect to maintain the looksmaxx and endup reverting to his initial state and a foid realising that she has been fucked (in all senses of the word) by a subhuman can all of a sudden "REALISE" that it was sexual assault all along and get the lookmaxxcel prosecuted and charged with Rape. All the "believe Whamins" people, soys and (((them))) will support her.
TLDR : It never began for Looksmaxxers (Theoretically)

If a girl cannot process she's been sexually assaulted the moment it happens, It begs the question why are they considered equal to men and given rights?

Smoking gorilla

If a girl cannot process she's been sexually assaulted the moment it happens, It begs the question why are they considered equal to men and given rights?

View attachment 272862
Thats why asking a foid for consent is futile - she can withdraw the consent 5 years later and get you charged with Rape

True, but if they realized you "sexually assaulted" them years later any physical evidence would be gone. At worst they'd probably just ruin your social life through accusing you of rape.

True, but if they realized you "sexually assaulted" them years later any physical evidence would be gone. At worst they'd probably just ruin your social life through accusing you of rape.
And they'll get you fired from your job as well

View attachment 272857
  • Theoretically, According to Foid Logic (R) - a foid can be sexually assaulted and not know it until years later. This is low IQ reasoning because its like getting slapped in the face and not know that you have been slapped and only realise it 5 years later. Jfl.
  • Foids are filthy disgusting low IQ animals tbh ngl
  • So theoretically, a person born into the Incel Cinematic Universe can looksmaxx and be lucky to ascend, but a few years down the line the looksmaxxcel might neglect to maintain the looksmaxx and endup reverting to his initial state and a foid realising that she has been fucked (in all senses of the word) by a subhuman can all of a sudden "REALISE" that it was sexual assault all along and get the lookmaxxcel prosecuted and charged with Rape. All the "believe Whamins" people, soys and (((them))) will support her.
TLDR : It never began for Looksmaxxers (Theoretically)
I was a fat fuck growing up and there was a teacher who casually touched my man tits. To this day, I don't feel comfortable with platonic hugs with men.
Specially my father. It was fucking uncomfortable. And now, thinking about it makes my skin crawl. Was I sexually assaulted? I would say yes. But back then I was too shy to say it to anyone.

I was a fat fuck growing up and there was a teacher who casually touched my man tits. To this day, I don't feel comfortable with platonic hugs with men.
Specially my father. It was fucking uncomfortable. And now, thinking about it makes my skin crawl. Was I sexually assaulted? I would say yes. But back then I was too shy to say it to anyone.
Foid logic(TM) is strong within you. Male and female psychologies are different and what you describe there has a direct and strong correlation to the foid psychology, Normally i'd start to think that you are a larping Foid but today im in a good mood - i'll let it slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back