Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory about Blackops2cel

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

Thalidomide victim?

blackops2cel would never leave us fam

this guy was an user of this site?

Extremely unlikely; Blackops2cel is known to be from the former Yugoslavia, and no eastern bloc country ever approved the distribution of thalidomide within its borders.

Extremely unlikely; Blackops2cel is known to be from the former Yugoslavia, and no eastern bloc country ever approved the distribution of thalidomide within its borders.

It’s known that he’s from there or that’s where the trail dried up?

this guy was an user of this site?

No, the supercels that get posted here are never users. They’re either internet famous, Reddit cucks, or guys posing as them.

I guess you could say the trail went dry, but the oldest recorded usage of the photo is from a Serbo-Croatian forum, and members from the former Yugoslavia claim the tiles in the background are extremely typical to those found in homes from the area.

I guess you could say the trail went dry, but the oldest recorded usage of the photo is from a Serbo-Croatian forum, and members from the former Yugoslavia claim the tiles in the background are extremely typical to those found in homes from the area.
Kek, you sound so scientific when you say "the oldest recorded usage of the photo," kek.

Holy fuck. Every part of his face is fucked. You cover up his eye area, fucked up lips nose and chin, you cover his lower third, fucked up nose and eye area

Either dead or in a psych ward. Nobody can survive with that head without going insane.

Guess he’s just a good old wombcel then.

Holy fuck. Every part of his face is fucked. You cover up his eye area, fucked up lips nose and chin, you cover his lower third, fucked up nose and eye area

He’s white and tall though.

I wish I could be friends with Blackops2cel

People were claiming back on r/incels that he was from france but idk

We will never know that

just looked it up and saw a load of images of conjoined/malformed infant corpses, lovely

why did that guy posted a pic of himself on the web? and how did it spread?

Wholly shit I didn't realize how subhuman stblackops2cel is, that fuckin subhuman eyearea and large ass pupil and eyes. I always that he was somewhat attractive in the past lol, but all of a sudden it hit me like a thunderbolt that he became famous because he is a legit 1.5

why did that guy posted a pic of himself on the web? and how did it spread?
It was a Serbo-Croatian language gaming forum, he posted the picture to show off his black ops 2 shirt. Some people found his picture and started posting it to meme websites because of how ugly he was. It eventually ended up on rateme (it wasn't blackops2cel himself who posted it), and from there it spread to r/incels.

It was a Serbo-Croatian language gaming forum, he posted the picture to show off his black ops 2 shirt. Some people found his picture and started posting it to meme websites because of how ugly he was. It eventually ended up on rateme (it wasn't blackops2cel himself who posted it), and from there it spread to r/incels.

i read the article. i wonder what he is doing here. the pic was uploaded in 2012, almost 6 years ago!

imagine btw that guy venturing to incels.is and seeing so many memes about himself. i would freak out!

I bet he's a leftist cuck too.

imagine btw that guy venturing to incels.is and seeing so many memes about himself. i would freak out!
Yea figuring out youre a living meme will be surprising

I've actually debunked this theory, which was based on a false lead.

According to the metadata that picture was taken in January of 2012 (which is why people think that was the original)...but the issue with that is that Call of Duty Black ops 2 was not even ANNOUNCED until April 2012.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/04/28/black-ops-2-title-release-date-confirmed

How could he possibly have been wearing a shirt for a game that had not even been announced let alone released?

i legit feel bad for this guy, he got screwed over super hard in terms of genetics its unreal, lets hope is rich and high IQ

I've actually debunked this theory, which was based on a false lead.

According to the metadata that picture was taken in January of 2012 (which is why people think that was the original)...but the issue with that is that Call of Duty Black ops 2 was not even ANNOUNCED until April 2012.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/04/28/black-ops-2-title-release-date-confirmed

How could he possibly have been wearing a shirt for a game that had not even been announced let alone released?

Bad news: The gaming forum he was a part of is gone.

Good news: That Jan 25 2012 date is when Facebook changed the data for their images. No altering was necessary so Blackops2cel was more than likely that guy.