Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Theorem] AM's attack wasn't real, and how we're pawns in an Information War

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I've just realized something, Alek's attacks were completely staged. His empty facebook profile and the fishyness of it all confirms it.
There's an on-going information war, and we're being used as the pawns.

Think about it, this one attack got ALL the media in a RAGE, and what was their primary message?

"They're all white supremacist Trump supporters".

This attack was done by "Liberal" or whoever to further try to justify authoritarian measures against normal people like you and me. They don't give a fuck about "misogyny" or womyn for that matter, they're only focusing on this because they know ugly virgin males are hated, so we're an ideal weapon for them. Further fueled by the fact that their REFUSED to acknowledge that 50% of this site isn't even white. They know exactly, they just don't care. This allows them to toot their message :

"See?? All (Trump/Conservative/Etc) ARE EVIL INCLES!"

They don't hate us, they hate Trump and other "right-wing" (save for the useful Cuckservatives) politicians, and they're using us to paint them in an even worse light.

There really is no other explanation to this, there's a global information war between god knows how many sides and we're just the pawns. Like all authoritarian regimes, they have zero care for pointless "human casualties" if it furthers their goal. They'll happily kill dozens, if not hundreds, just To further their agenda.

I don't know who's side anyone is on, but the media and the deep state are definitely working together. It's even more suspicious that it happened in Canada of all places, where there's a strong Liberal government and surprise surprise, upcoming elections in 2019!

You'll see more of these attacks, but they're not meant to shutdown incel communities (which they'll do anyway but it isn't the primary goal), they're doing it to associate us with terrorists and by proxy associate every conservative as an incel.

Conservative = Incel = Terrorist, viola!

/theory over

High IQ post. I see you've been inspired by my thread pointing to the same conclusion.

I want people here to realize, neither the left nor right are on your side. It's all a stage. The whole political system was created like this for a purpose. And if you think these things are just tinfoil crap, it's not. Hitler used the Reichstag fire false-flag to get into power among many other examples. I'm still waiting to see what the real agenda is out of this though, time will tell.

High IQ post. I see you've been inspired by my thread pointing to the same conclusion.

I want people here to realize, neither the left nor right are on your side. It's all a stage. The whole political system was created like this for a purpose. And if you think these things are just tinfoil crap, it's not. Hitler used the Reichstag fire false-flag to get into power among many other examples. I'm still waiting to see what the real agenda is out of this though, time will tell.

It could be some suicide mission, considering that all this will lead to the downfall of society.

Perhaps this active-conspiracy contra in.-cel. has been in-the-wings for longer than we may have thought.

It's true though. Just look at his facebook account before the attack, completely desolate, one (professional looking) picture.
Was Columbine fake as well? How about Isle Vista? Polytechnique? Just accept the fact that Incels will go on mass murder after being rejected and ostracised by Society.

It could be some suicide mission, considering that all this will lead to the downfall of society.
Well this is obviously a small part of the larger plot at hand then. I think we need to answer this question before coming to any conclusions, who benefits from this? Incels? I don't think so...

Was Columbine fake as well? How about Isle Vista? Polytechnique? Just accept the fact that Incels will go on mass murder after being rejected and ostracised by Society.

Some were real yes. Saying they're all real and believing everything that's shoved in front of you is retarded. It's pretty dumb to assume that the media are all just "stupid and ignorant! they don't know that we're not all white males, THEY JUST FORGOT TO READ XDDDD" No...
They know. They just DON'T CARE. FFS.

Jews are behind this I am pretty sure

ER was also a hoax