Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Then tell me how I can ask girls out

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
According to my previous question, online dating should be excluded unless you are pretty, but ugly. Majority voted, and I knew that before as well as from the thread of the one brocel who had 400 swipes, and 0 matches.

OnlineDating (-)

2.. Women outside on the street should be refrained from as well, according to the majority comments as well as public statistics, because women don't like to be approached just randomly on the street. You want to walk from A to B and not be approached by random creeps (although we both know that it would be different if the guy is very attractive - then it doesn't matter).

approaching women outside (-)

3.. Meeting women through friends or at parties.
Personally: I don't have any friends and I'm not a party person, I rather chill in the library with a textbook.

Meet women at parties or through friends (-)

It's like a mathematical problem now: Do you have any suggestions for solutions?

i am 5'4

Arranged marriage

Your only choices now are coping, rotting or roping

Get high on LSD :smonk:

You're supposed to have groups of foids who want to be around you already, if you don't then it's over.